Solomon Chevrolet Cadillac

4.4
  • Tire pressure

They can not even get the tire pressure right. A sample rotation of tires and the air pressure is still low according to the onboard gauges. This has been the same from the first day I have owned this truck.

• Great Service

I discovered a leak in my trunk and called my salesman John Sistrunk, he said he would have service call me. I received a call from Service Advisor, Caine Clayton and they got it right in. He was great and easy to work with. There was a small issue that was taken care of quickly. Wonderful service and great people!!! A Fantastic change from the way a dealership normally treats you after you purchase a car.

• Great experience with timely and efficient service

Repeat service customer for over 20 years and 7 vehicles with no complaints. Dealership personnel are very attentive and competent. You don't get ignored while waiting on your vehicle and you get timely call backs if you leave it. Bottom line, I am a repeat customer for a reason.

• Potential customer

Great experience response was very courtesy something you look for in a car salesman

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Bought a used 2001 Corvette at a great price. Outstanding experience from start to finish. Highly recommend salesman John Sistrunk.

• SATISFIED CUSTOMER

GREAT PLACE LOVED THE EXPERIANCE...GO SEE JODY RILEY

GREAT PLACE LOVED THE EXPERIANCE...GO SEE JODY RILEY

• Great service

Jody my salesman was very nice. he showed me all the features on the car and programed my phone .

• Bernmard Herring

I came by the dealership met with Charles Barrow, He showed the wife and I the 2014 SRX Crossover He cover the whole car He is a very good Sales consultant he know the SRX , we are still look around.

• Loyal customer... Not loyal service

My wife and I purchased a certified preowned Chevrolet impala. The car has been wonderful. The car was sold with xm radio however it was a fleet vehicle that the purchaser changed the stereo and it was not xm capable. I never tried to activate xm on the vehicle until recently and discovered that the radio installed was incorrect for my vin. When I contacted the used car manager about the mistake I was informed he would authorize a radio at "their" cost. I spoke with the Parts Manager who was wonderful but he advised me to look for a used or salvage and bring it in to have it programmed ( the one he ordered would have to be programmed as well.). Given it was 7 yrs ago when the vehicle was purchased non of the documentation has changed. I asked the used car manager to "comp" the $43 because I bought the vehicle with xm. He told me NO. No compromise, no offer, no to "comp" half, etc. So I know I'm only one customer but I can assure you my family won't purchase from here because of one employee.

• There y'all right

I was looking for honda ridgeline. But was wrong color and price.

I was looking for honda ridgeline. But was wrong color and price.