Courtesy Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.1
  • Great Service

I had a good experience . Friendly and helpful staff. They stayed 2 hours late to make the deal for us.

• Happy Customer

I've been a Courtesy Ford customer for over 10 years and the 2 best reasons for that are Terri and Cindy in customer service. They both have always go...ne above and beyond to see that my expectations were met each and every time I took my car in for maintenance. I can't thank them enough for all they have done for me. I would recommend Courtesy Ford to anyone who's thinking of buying a vehicle. You will be glad you did

• Happy Customer

Very favorable buying experience. Sincere thanks to Kavin in sales and Kim in financing. Very friendly and knowledgeable in every aspect. Thank you bo...th.Would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle.t

• Best experience!

Wonderful experience. Willie is great!! Quickest truck buying experience ever and it was appreciated! Would recommend Courtesy Ford to everyone!

• Christmas shopping

Had a great experience buying my vehicle the salesman was very knowledgeable and friendly everyone there was great, I started the process over the pho...ne I’m a truck driver when I Laurel got there they had everything readyl.

• Great Truck Buying Experience

I stopped to talk to a salesman about trading my SUV for a new F150. The process was so simple through Ford Motor Credit that they made me a very fair... offer on my trade, and I drove away in my new truck. All it took was a few electronic signatures and I was on my way. My salesman was very helpful and made the process simple and enjoyable. (Ask for Gauge for your salesman) I’ve put a couple thousand miles on the truck so far and I really enjoy driving it. I’m on the road a lot with my work, and spend a lot of time in it. Courtesy Ford will be my dealership of choice from here on in.

• Had what I wanted and made a fair deal quickly

Had an emergency and I had a very good idea of what the pickup I wanted should cost after a standard dealer mark up. My salesman, Adrian, didn’t try ...my patience with a bunch of sales Gimicks, no running back and forth to his manager, he gave me a solid bottom line price, and after consulting with an old customer and friend of mine whose pretty high up with Ford Motor Credit I was able to accept the price without a lot of haggling, which saved me a lot of valuable time. With the price established they rolled the loan and vehicle set up process quickly and efficiently. I was left feeling like I had gotten exactly what I wanted at a fair price without the frustration of wading through sales gimmicks or unnecessary haggling. It was the best kind of deal, where everyone walked away Happy and satisfied. Thanks to Adrian and Courtesy Ford for helping me through a trying emergency.

• Bought a 2017 ford raptor

Came in on Dec 4 2017 and was able to make a hassle free purchase. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to purchase a ...new or used vehicle.

• Gloria

Rex Sr John is awesome. His friendliness and professionalism is commendible.

• Purchasing from Courtesy Ford

I recently purchased a vehicle from Courtesy Ford and was very pleased with my experience. They were fair during negotiations and worked with me to e...nsure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase.

Courtesy Ford