New 888-201-6132 Dealer Website
Used 877-889-2155 Email Dealer
Service 888-247-3181

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • My Ford Visit

Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

I am glad that they take it out for a test drive before they call it good. I had new brake pads put on my F-350 and one of the calipers ended up sticking which caused it to heat up and smoke. But if I would have just left it would have been trouble. So good catch.

• Car Service Day at Ford

All experiences at Andalusia Ford are GOOD! The staff is always capable and pleasant and the car is in ship-shape when I leave.

• Happy Customer!

Fast, courteous, and friendly service. No guessing about it!!!

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Andalusia Ford! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Fast, courteous, and friendly service. No guessing about it!!!

• Superior Service

Thank you, Tommy, for the glowing review! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great customer relationship. Fast, dependable and friendly service. So good that I drive 55 miles from home to get my service work done there. Give all the service department a raise.

• Great service

The work was done with great satisfaction. The people were very friendly.

The work was done with great satisfaction. The people were very friendly.