4.3
  • HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Was buying a car off CARS.com from ANDALUSIA FORD. After Negotiations, while we ran to the bank to get a check they promised to change the oil and tranny fluid on the car.... ANDALUSIA FORD called and said car is READY. Upon my return, I checked the motor oil, still very Dark and dirty, I question the salesmen, the shop manager and the service clerk, and ALL say work was done, its just stays dirty on that kind of car was the explanation, So I ask to speak with mechanic who did it, at first they didn't know who did it, then they said he was on an errand, So I ask them to show me the filter that came off the car and was told, "they guy just left who picks up our filters for recycling". (Looking around I count about 6 old filters just from where I am standing in the shop) So I ask to put the car on a rack, they do, and it is obvious the drain plug for tranny has NEVER been removed, So now the shop manager says, "Oh this cars doesn't call for or need a change yet so they wouldn't change it". So I ask them to drain a little tranny fluid in a cup so I can see it, it was TOTALLY BLACK, no red tint color at all, it looked worse than the motor oil in the engine. Now shop man says, " I remember a service bulletin that says if you see black fluid, there is no need to be alarmed" DUUHHH WHHAATT ... Had I took ANDALUSIA FORD at its word, I would have bought a car that the trans. would have definitely burned up in because I would have wrongly believed it was just serviced and full. The "un truths" aka LIES, allegedly 1. Our Service Department checked it out and fixed any problems they found. 2. We changed the Motor Oil for you. 3. We changed the Tranny fluid. 4. Motor Oil on this car is just darker. 5. We don't know who changed it ( Technically not a lie, since no one did change it.) 6. That guy, oh, he is runnig an errand 7. They just picked up our old oil filters for recycling 8. Oh, They didn't change it "cause it didnt need it" AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE 9. I remember a service bulletin that says if you see black fluid, there is no need to be alarmed............................... and he said it with a straight face. How it ended? The Finance guy asked what they could do to keep my business. I said warranty the drive train for 90 days and he said NO. After seeing the black sludge that oozed form the tranny, who could blame him. So I left

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns, Rodgers. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way. Our manager would really like to help turn your experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our manager at (334) 222-1103 to discuss what we can do to help.

• Vacation Saved!

Let me start by saying that I thought this was submitted before, but I guess the submittal process needs I'm proving. Now, to the great service I received. I was traveling through south Alabama with my new travel trailer and had a problem. The breaks on my trailer locked up but it wasn't the trailer. My F150 was giving me a message; "trailer wiring fault" even without a trailer attached. When the brakes on your trailer lock up, you're stuck! I went Andalusia Ford on Thursday morning. The scheduling person was very nice when I explained my problem. She checked her computer and told me the available appointment was Monday morning. I was restating my story about being on the road and stuck until the problem was repaired. The service manager overheard us and said he'd take a look at it in between a couple of other cars. Not only did they take a look at the problem, but they had a brake controller and repaired it in a couple of hours instead of a few days. Our vacation was saved by the excellent service of Andalusia Ford!

• My Ford Visit

Lee, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

I am glad that they take it out for a test drive before they call it good. I had new brake pads put on my F-350 and one of the calipers ended up sticking which caused it to heat up and smoke. But if I would have just left it would have been trouble. So good catch.

• Car Service Day at Ford

All experiences at Andalusia Ford are GOOD! The staff is always capable and pleasant and the car is in ship-shape when I leave.

• Happy Customer!

Fast, courteous, and friendly service. No guessing about it!!!

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Andalusia Ford! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Fast, courteous, and friendly service. No guessing about it!!!

• Superior Service

Thank you, Tommy, for the glowing review! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great customer relationship. Fast, dependable and friendly service. So good that I drive 55 miles from home to get my service work done there. Give all the service department a raise.

• Great service

The work was done with great satisfaction. The people were very friendly.

The work was done with great satisfaction. The people were very friendly.