New 888-229-6192 Dealer Website
Used 888-258-5929 Email Dealer
Service 877-809-8202

• Great Service

Thank you so much for your comments Sarina. We are proud of Sam , his customers love him. Thank you so much for purchasing from us.

Went in blind, first time time buyer from a dealer and had an awesome experience. My salesman Sam made everything nice and easy and I love my new car.

• Buying a New Vehicle

Great overall experience would recommend this dealership.

Great overall experience would recommend this dealership.

• Super service

Had a great experience dealing with all the nice people at cooks. Our sales man Sam was very helpful

• 2016 F150

Purchased a new vehicle from Cook Ford and they had great customer service and made the process smooth and easy. They were very accommodating.

• Service manager at John Deere dealer

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, David! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Was looking for jeep, called ask about. We went looked at. Very nice vehicle,showed me car fax. Checked out. Seen couple things wrong They fixed for me. Very nice people. Very pleased. very nice vehicle . They didn't pressure me to buy. Really like way handled. Met several different people all was very friendly

• ricky strickland

was great service , truck was what I wanted and trade process was easy

was great service , truck was what I wanted and trade process was easy

• great sevice

they really cared about my needs ,likes, and dislikes of a truck ,got me in one i like and what i could afford