• Jim cook Ford

Freddie, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful, he understood what we were looking for and found us the perfect vehicle

• Great Service!

Greg was great. Never had to come to the lot except to look at the Jeep the first time. Cook Ford is great!

Thanks, Meghan! If you ever have any additional needs we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Great Service

Thank you so much for your comments Sarina. We are proud of Sam , his customers love him. Thank you so much for purchasing from us.

Went in blind, first time time buyer from a dealer and had an awesome experience. My salesman Sam made everything nice and easy and I love my new car.

• Buying a New Vehicle

Great overall experience would recommend this dealership.

Great overall experience would recommend this dealership.

• Super service

Had a great experience dealing with all the nice people at cooks. Our sales man Sam was very helpful

• 2016 F150

Purchased a new vehicle from Cook Ford and they had great customer service and made the process smooth and easy. They were very accommodating.

• Service manager at John Deere dealer

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, David! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Was looking for jeep, called ask about. We went looked at. Very nice vehicle,showed me car fax. Checked out. Seen couple things wrong They fixed for me. Very nice people. Very pleased. very nice vehicle . They didn't pressure me to buy. Really like way handled. Met several different people all was very friendly

• ricky strickland

was great service , truck was what I wanted and trade process was easy

was great service , truck was what I wanted and trade process was easy

• great sevice

they really cared about my needs ,likes, and dislikes of a truck ,got me in one i like and what i could afford