Jim Turner Chevrolet

(5.0) 433 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

433 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jim Turner Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great service, no hassle, fast process

We took two cars into the dealsership and received a fast and fair trade offer for both. The buying process was quick and painless. Scott Eskew was ve...ry helpful and I would definitely recommend John McClaren in the future.

• Easy and great experience

My salesman was knowledgeable and very easy to work with. He did a great job working with me and explaining the features of my new car to me.

• 2010 Camero

My husband found a preowned Camero online that we were interested in. He spoke to Josh on the phone and let him know what we could pay for it. I wen...t to the dealership that evening and was able to finance the car on the agreed amount...no haggling or hassle. Josh stayed late until the deal was closed and went over the details of the car with my daughter. A great experience!

• Great car buying experience

Bought a Chevy Traverse about 3 weeks ago. Had been car shopping all day and was ready to call it quits. Didn't think we would find a good deal close ...to home (Waco) but were so happy to end up at Jim Turner Chevrolet. Kristen Koch was so good. Not pushy and didn't act like the typical car salesman. I had experienced a bait and switch at another dealership a week before. We told her what we were looking for so she lets us test drive it. She answered all of our questions and never tried to sell us something more expensive. My husband and I even decided to "sleep on it" before making the decision, but because of her, we decided to go back and buy that day. She had actually left to go home but when they called her back she came right away and never seemed bothered by my indecisiveness. She called to check on us even after we had left and even sent us a Christmas card. She is awesome. And finance guy was great. He never tried to change the structure of how I wanted to do my payments or how much I put down (like I experienced at another dealership). All around great customer service and we love our new car. They turned our entire car buying experience into a great one.

• Perfect Expierience

I had a great experience with Turner Chevrolet. I had been looking for a car for three weeks when I saw two that I was interested in online. After a q...uick call to make sure they were still available I arrived had a quick test drive. Then was able to purchase the car. Ryan was courteous, quick, helpful and willing to assist with any questions. I hope to return in a year to purchase another vehicle from them. Thank you and Merry Christmas

Overall Experience

• Awesome Personable Concierge Customer Service!

Joshua Riley provided superb customer service with his professional personable service! Amanda supported the financial portion with Joshua working han...d in hand to meet our needs. We recommend Joshua and Jim Turner Chevrolet for everyone to receive Awesome Personable Concierge Customer Service! Tons of Thanks!

• 2017 Cruze

With a totaled vehicle, and a short timeline on my rental; I walked in with a small budget, high hopes, and no clue what I wanted. Ryan went over a fe...w options and we looked at a couple cars. Instantly fell in love with a 2017 Cruze! He and Amanda worked to get the payments and packages where I needed them. I was out of there with a new ride in 3 hours! Ryan really went above and beyond to make sure that my buying experience was as simple as possible.

• Purchase of 2016 Tahoe

I knew what I wanted coming into the dealership and Ryan had it ready for me in the parking lot to look at when I got there! I am so happy about this ...purchase and I really feel like it was a steal of a deal getting my car for the price I did, it???s my dream car! Thanks Ryan for helping me find it! Also thanks to Amanda for helping me with all of the financing! She was so organized and great to work with. The customer service area is so nice, tv to watch, comfty chairs, complementary drinks, yummy cookies, and a super clean bathroom that I used like 10 times because I???m super pregnant 😁 I definitely plan on going back to Jim Turner for all of my future purchases and service needs!

• The only Dealer I will deal with

Ryan Haskell at Jim turner is the Man! I had spent some time looking for a new truck and wanted to get a Toyota. I ended up going to a few Toyota deal...ers. Everyone of them was down right disrespectful and treated like I was just some 5 year old kid. I ended up going to Jim Turner looking at a used Colorado on my lunch break. I knew the one I wanted to look at but when I got there Ryan got the keys to all 3 they had on the used lot. Ryan answered every question and was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the Colorado. I took it out on a test drive and didn't really like it so I left but I left happy with the experience. That night I tried the Toyota dealer in Waco, It was a mistake. The next day I was back at Jim Turner to look at new Silverados. Ryan got the three I liked right next to each other with no pressure. I drove them and picked the one I liked. Again Ryan answered every question and was EXTREMELY knowledgeable about the truck. I drove away with my 2017 Silverado and I will never go to another dealer but Jim Turner. When my Wife decides she wants a new vehicle Ryan at Jim Turner will be the first and only person we call.

• Great dealer!

The dealership is great to buy a used car from. No hassles, just a smooth process. Kristen Koch was helpful in checking in before and after the buy. I... would recommend this place.

Jim Turner Chevrolet