Stanley Ford - McGregor

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• How Sweet It Is !
    December 13, 2012

I have purchased quite a few cars in my lifetime but the purchase of my 2013 Ford Explorer from Stanley Ford in McGregor was without a doubt the most ...exciting and fun experience I have ever had. From the first email interaction with Nathan Stanley I was assured of excellent service and knew the rest of the process would be just as good. The financing process went extremely well and quicker than any I have had in the past. Derrick Loper does a great job with the massive amounts of paperwork and makes it much easier on the buyer and you know everything is done correctly. The dealership has that wonderful home town feel to it and everyone is devoted to maintaining a high standard of customer service. So, if you need or want a new Ford I would highly recommend Stanley Ford in McGregor, Texas. You won't be sorry! p.s. My husband bought a new F150 just 2 months before I made my purchase and his buying experience was great as well. WE ARE STANLEY FORD PEOPLE !

Thank you very much for the great review! It is truly appreciated!

Highly Positive Experience
    February 7, 2018

It was truly a pleasant experience buying a new car from this dealership. The salesman Kris Stephens allowed me all the time I needed to make my own ...decision. He left me alone with the car, and he displayed the epitome of a no-pressure environment. The sales manager Troy was also very cordial and helpful. This is my first time buying a car here, but it was well worth the one-hour drive from my home. They had a good selection of inventory, and I am very pleased with the deal they made me.

Great experience with a great salesman named corky
    September 18, 2017

Had a great experience and they made me a great deal. My salesman with extremely helpful and patient. Thank you Corky for everything

Thank you for your feedback! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Awesome experience
    June 7, 2017

All of the people at Stanley Ford worked together to ensure that I received the best vehicle to meet my needs. I have bought many vehicles in my life,... but buying a truck from Stanley Ford has been the best car buying experience of my life. The salespeople are honest and sincerely want to put you in the vehicle that is best for you. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Stanley Ford.

Easy and painless
    May 30, 2017

Thanks Holden & Kyna for an easy & painless car buying experience. I drove two hours and past countless other Ford dealerships to get to this one! We'...ve got a happy kid who loves his new Escape!!

Great from start to finish
    November 20, 2016

I have been to Stanley multiple times to buy vehicles, and every time they have been nothing but amazing. I have worked with Brad Young every time and... have always had a great buying experience and have been able to call on him to take care of any issue I was having even after the purchasing part was over. The sales manager Leo is always available to talk to customers and makes you feel like you are the most important customer they have when he sees you. Working with their finance guy is a breeze too. Ernesto is not pushy at all on the warranties and works to make sure that you get the absolute best interest rate they can find. I could not recommend this place more, and send everyone that I know who is looking for a car or truck out there. Like my family has learned, it might be little further out than some of the dealerships in Waco proper, but the customer service makes it worth the drive. We will definitely continue to buy all of our vehicles at Stanley.

Hi Josh, Thank you for your awesome feedback! It's all about the team effort with Stanley, so it's great to hear that our entire team was able to prov...ide you with a memorable experience. Please come back and see us soon!

Buying my car was made easy & pleasant thanks.
    August 12, 2015

We enjoyed our interactions with this dealership over the phone and in person. The salesman was informative, knowledgable, and got the deal done quick...ly. Thank you very much Stanley Ford

Easy and friendly purchase experience
    July 15, 2015

Greg was very knowledgeable, respectful, and if he did not have an answer to one of my questions, he found someone who did. He showed me all the most ...important features of my Lariat and even helped me transfer my things from my trade-in to the Lariat I purchased. Also, a shout out to Adam in the financial dept. He was also very nice and helpful, both of these men seemed to be glad I came to Stanley Ford in McGregor. I will definitely recommend Stanley Ford, and I have!

Great Experience All Around
    June 9, 2015

It was great. Brad Young, Greg Young and Adam were all very helpful and great to work with. They put in a lot of work and made it work for me. I appre...ciate it all so much!

Recently Purchased Vehicle
    June 4, 2015

We are buying a 2014 F-150 King Ranch at Stanley Ford. They contacted us about trading our F-150 Platinum. We were unsure at first but Bradly at Stanl...ey convinced us to just come and look. My husband fell in love with the King Ranch and we are buying our 4th vehicle and 3 of them were from Mark Shultz. They have always treated us fairly and I prefer to buy my cars and truck at Stanley Ford in McGregor, TX. Thank You very much Mark Shultz and Bradley Blankenship!

Stanley Ford - McGregor