Griffin Ford-Lincoln, Inc.

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 19, 2018

Talked over phone i was interested but I didn’t think the sales woman was trying hard enough to get my business. I had another truck prospect cl...oser to home so I took it even though I would probably have taken her truck as my first choice

July 20, 2017

Purchased my used BMW last week. Great price, and NO HAGGLING!!! Wonderful environment!

May 16, 2017

Had the misfortune of my husband's truck breaking down on the interstate nearby. The truck had just been 'repaired' with a new fuel pump prior. So the... mechanic knew that it was likely not that, but advised a new fuel pump be put in regardless. They took a week to do it, my hubs had to rent a car to get home. They charged us $910 for their expert repair and it lasted all of 3 hours. We had it towed to another Ford dealer who expertly discovered the real problem was a wire short - $200 repair. I informed Griffin Ford of the problem, who even arranged for the tow to the new dealership. But in the end they refused to pay for the tow or reimburse us for their faulty repair. I have done battle with various places trying to get my money back, but in the end it was my credit card company who helped me. I had to go through arbitration and won!!!! I'm so sorry for anyone who has to deal with them, but if your repair breaks.....do a chargeback and fight your case. Good luck!

November 20, 2012

Salesman and sales manager went to much effort to locate the vehicle that I was seeking. They were very friendly and spent considerable time showing ...me the different functions and how they worked. Got a great deal on a great vehicle.

Griffin Ford-Lincoln, Inc.