New 888-686-9526 Dealer Website
Used 877-823-8466 Email Dealer
Service 888-700-9772

Average based on 60 reviews.
  • Purchase of new Silverado

This dealership went above and beyond to help me with this purchase. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you very much, Jeff and Denise

• Real Good Dealer

Great Dealer and Staff!!! I think you will be glad to do business with this Group!!!! Great Communication and Service!!!

• 2016 Chrovrolet Silverado Truck

The staff was very courteous and professional. The transaction went smoothly. The salesman worked very hard to find the right vehicle for us.

• Great service, Great people

Had my first service of my truck and they were super nice and made sure we were satisfied ....Great service and Great people..

• Oil change time!

Everything went as expected. Just the type of service/experience I've come to expect and enjoy from Gilland!

• Pleasant car buying experience.

I had a great experience at Gillard Chevrolet. My salesman, Johnny German was very knowledgeable and friendly. This car purchase was one of the most pleasant I have ever experienced.

• Excellent Customer Service

I actually look forward to the times I have to go to Gilland Chevrolet, whether it's to have a simple oil change done, or IF I'm looking to purchase another vehicle. Gilland Chevrolet, GMC in Ozark, AL. has been my "Dealership of Choice" for 20+ years now; so I will let it suffice to say they have "EARNED MY BUSINESS FOR LIFE!"

• GREAT SERVES,CLEAN,HELPFUL IN EVERYWAY.

your maintance support is outstanding. everyone there is very helpful if i have any questions or needs!!!!! JUST OUTSTANDING IN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

• Great service

Had truck serviced..visit was timely and service department made some recommendations but was not pushy. Very pleasant experience. We be back.

• Great Service

The buying process was made very easy by Brandi and is the first time I haven't felt like I was taken advantage of while buying a vehicle.