• Very welcoming people, excellent facilities

I had a recall notice and they got me in and out very quickly. Everyone was very professional and super accomadating. They made me feel very welcome.

• Awesome dealership!

The whole sale was made easy. No hassle and I got exactly what I wanted. Will buy here again definitely!

• Great service

My oil change was handled professionally by courteous technicians in a clean and welcoming┬┐ facility and I would highly recommend them.

• Great People

Keith Thompson and Bo Brand went above and beyond to help me out. They are always very helpful and I know I am in good hands.

• Look no further!

Prince Chevrolet of Tifton has the best staff in the area. I was looking for a specific vehicle and they found it for me and had it on their lot and sold to me in less that 24 hours. From sales to financing to service, no one beats Prince Chevrolet of Tifton.

• GREAT SHOPPING

Great shopping, lots of inventory, and great prices..... Thanks Joel we love our truck.M