Average based on 32 reviews.
  • Service department needs major help!

I bought a certified pre-owned Mustang at Grapevine Ford. I noticed that it sounded like my driver seat motor had a stripped gear not allowing it to move up. I thought, "no problem, I'll go over to BK Ford set up a time that I could bring it in and have it checked out. Mind you this is Tuesday. I was told that they are booked for the week and come back sometime next week?? I asked, " Can I make an appointment?" Service Writer - "No just bring it in early." Thinking to myself, its only Tuesday and your already booked, how is next week going to be any different?? I further go on to explain, that I accidentally programmed a MyKey to my car. I asked if it could be removed. The service writer, who was giving me completely contradictory information from what is in the owners manual on how to turn it off, was not listening to what I was telling him. I don't have an admin key to turn off my key! The admin key programmed to the car must have been lost by the previous owner. He told me there was nothing they could do then. I HIGHLY recommend that you not go to this Ford dealer for service. They are SLOW and CONDESCENDING and don't listen to what you are telling them. I will gladly not bring my car her for service ever, not recommend this service department to anyone, and let everyone know about this experience! I will drive the hour and half to Grapevine Ford. I already called them and they have a spot open and ready for me at my convenience. BK Ford should take a note from their customer relations!

• Recent Ford Purchase - Nov, 2013

I recently had a total loss on my car, so I was in a rush to find another. I contacted Chad Johnson, who ask what I was looking for and apparently is excellent at his job. I live out of town, but drove to Waco to check out the vehicle he located for me. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for. He listened and worked with others to find this vehicle as it came from Gainesville, TX. I purchased the vehicle that afternoon (I could see it ahead of time-online) and drove it back to my home that same weekend. The car was mechanically sound, beautiful pearl/silver color w/leather interior (looked brand-new) and it was a used car. I am so, so happy working with Chad Johnson and B-K that I plan to purchase my next vehicle with them. Chad listened and walked me through the entire process from beginning to end. He is a top notch person and sales person. I highly recommend Chad to anyone looking for the perfect vehicle for them.

• Great Service

All the people in the Service Dept were very friendly & nice to work with. Bobby made sure my repairs were done promptly & right. It was good to be able to have the shuttle to take me home, then pick me up again when my car was ready.

• Eric Jones

Eric made my new car buying experience painless! Love my new Escape! Eric was very patient in showing me all the "bells and whistles". He went over everything in the car and told me to call/ come back with questions.

• FIRST OIL CHANGE

FOR THE FIRST OIL CHANGE I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE. EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN CARE OF THE WAY I ASKED.

• Thanks Bird Kultgen.

My family has purchased 4 vehicles from Bird Kultgen now. My mom was looking for a Ford Escape and told her to skip everyone else....Just go up to Bird Kultgen and they will make you a good deal from the start. They did, now we are both proud owners of an Escape.

• Service

Service is always great. Leslie is the greatest. Thanks

Service is always great. Leslie is the greatest. Thanks

• Quick, Easy and Friendly

Excellent expirience on all levels. I would certainly reccomend to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your business and the great feedback. If there's ever anything else we can do, please just let us know. Thanks again!

• Good service

As usuall Johnny was easy to work with and very efficient

As usuall Johnny was easy to work with and very efficient

• Best of the Best

Everyone treat with the up most respect. Bill Bullman was very nice to us when we called and talked to him. His kindness continued when we arrived at the dealership an hour early. Everyone at the dealership that walked by us stopped and visited. We never go back to a dealership that does not treat us with respect , can say Bird-Kultgen Ford will see us again.