Lawleys Team Ford Kia Superstore

Average based on 47 reviews.
  • Service

Great customer service, speedy repair and easy financial processing

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Lawley's Team Ford, Raymond! We hope to see you again soon!

Great customer service, speedy repair and easy financial processing

• As it should be

I appreciate the online appointment request. Everything went smoothly.

I appreciate the online appointment request. Everything went smoothly.

• Service

For the most part I have always been very pleased with my service. I would just like to mention a couple things. First, I schedule my appointments online and both times i get to the service station to be told they can not find the appointment. They always manage to schexule me in, but something is wrong with the online rescheduling. Secondly, it was recommended that my cabin filter be changed on the paperwork. I would not have minded a phone call from the service team asking me if they could replace it. Other than that the service has always been excellent.

• excellent

Received service with respect and no hassles. Every question was answered. Would recommend to a friend or relative.

• Excellent service, as always.

As always Eddie did a fantastic job. I never take any of my vehicles anywhere else. Great job!!!

• Warrenty Repair Work

Scheduling can be a chore but Joe Woznick works hard to accommodation our schedule. He keeps us updated on the repair status and has waited after COB for us to pick up our vehicles. Side note: A quick outside washing of a customer's vehicle after a repair that's taken a majority of the day would earn the dealership more kudos having that 'personal' touch when caring for customers.

• New Car Purchase

I love my new car. The salesman was very knowledgeable and patient. He took the time to explain all the features of the car so I would be familiar with it. The finance manager was also patient and took the time to make sure I understood my options.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Charlotte! At Lawley's Team Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great Job

As usual I was very pleased with Eddie and all the staff at service center.

As usual I was very pleased with Eddie and all the staff at service center.

• Professional, Respectful, and Courteous.

I appreciate the respectful and courteous service. The maintenance person was super easy to deal with and made it a painless process. Very professional, absolutely the best level of service between the Lawley dealerships. I have moved to TX now though, I appreciate working with this dealership.

• Great Team at Lawley Ford!

Janelle and the rest of the Lawley team are very friendly and exhibit some of the best customer service that I have ever seen.

Carla, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thanks again for your business! Take care!