• Navigator upgrade and trade

Thanks Mac, Wayne and Bobby for an excellent automobile purchase experience.

Thanks Mac, Wayne and Bobby for an excellent automobile purchase experience.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Douglas! At Marstaller Motors Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Rosa Mouser

the service was supper special, prompt, car fixed right first time, highly recommend, great staff, supper doper Service Manager----that's why I married him

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Rosa! Thank you again for choosing Marstaller Motors Inc., and we hope to see you again soon!

• Single Family home for Sale

service was good. delivered what was agreed upon. not sure if it was due to my paying cash for the vehicle.

• Great Follow thru!

Staff was courteous and even though they were not yet open, they allowed me in due to the cold weather.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Milet! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Excellent Service

Great friendly service as always! Got right in and everyone was friendly, greeted me promptly and told me he would take care of my car while I shopped with my friend! The maintenance guys are always so friendly and accommodating!

• Car purchase

Responsive and courteous. Very helpful in selecting the features and options for the new vehicle we planned to purchase.

August, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Oil change, tire rotation

Everyone has been very helpful, and we certainly appreciate it when our car gets run through the carwash!

We're happy to have been of service to you. We hope to see you again down the road!

• Good Service, area was clean and comfortable.

They did a good job plus the wash and vacumn was great

They did a good job plus the wash and vacumn was great

• Friendly staff.

I am a repeat customer at Marstaller's. They sales staff treat customers like friends. I appreciate that!

We are glad you chose our dealership, Sheridan. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Great dealership!

I highly recommend this dealership for all your needs!

I highly recommend this dealership for all your needs!