Richard Karr Motors

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(254) 776-1111 (254) 776-1111

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Randy

Great job. Paul was helpful. Good work done on time.

Inuits do not need ice.

Keith Brittain is easily 75 % of my decision to buy from Richard Karr Motors. The timing of a lease return is a process often used against a customer, to improve a dealer’s profit margin. In fact, your corporate approach is geared toward GM when a return approaches. KB is not afraid to speak frankly with his client, and let him/her know that the GM hype is not helpful to the customer. I saved approximately 25% on my new vehicle, thanks to KB, and, of course, Rick Rapson. This is not detract from the Buick name. It is to point out that you can be a Bentley dealer who closed its doors, because you failed to remember that selling cars is ALL about earning the trust of your client base. If your staff is up par, you can sell ice to Inuits.

Executive Director

Was a very pleasant experience. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

High School Principal

Outstanding visit 100% satisfied The service manager is very professional and took time to make sure that I was satisfied with my car. I highly recommend this dealership !!!!

3.2

oil change almost 2 hours

I purchased a truck about 5 years ago. Fast transaction in and out. Since then i have been getting another car serviced at the dealership. The last time i took it in it took about one hour and a half to do an oil and a tire rotation. The service advisor also did not go over any recommendations that the car might need or what should be done next time it came in. He was more worried about giving my receipt so they could close.

1.0

Never Again

I visited the dealer along with my parents. The sales people and finance people were typical. I wanted a 2014 but they were interested in unloading the 2013's at the same price!!! Could not move them and no one listened. My credit score was well over 700 and they offered me 6.25 finance rate. My family along with myself called Patriot in Killeen. We purchased two 2014's and my finance rate was 2.9. Also these guys were great. Happy, funny, appreciative, and helpful. One of the best new car experience we had. My mom and I are very happy with out new mother day cars!!!!

Great dealership

I have bought cars from Richard Karr Motors and had service done on my cars at Richard Karr Motors. I have always been very pleased with the quality of their cars and their service. I strongly recommend them.

as they advertise People you can couny on.

I have bought several vehicles over the years from Richard Kart Motors. I have used there service department for repair and general upkeep. I had a fender bender a while back and the body shop repaired my truck as good as new..They employ some very good people at Richard Kart motors that I have come to trust.My wife and I will continue to do business with them and will recommend their dealership to anyone.

3.5

facilities where clean and neat seem safe

The quality of repair was great, however I was told my car would be ready on a certain date, however when I called they told me well... it will be ready Monday, then Tuesday, then Wednesday, well... by then I was frustrated come to find out some-one made a mistake on repairing a car part due to this fact I was not told until that Wednesday and that the part had to be reordered. I had to wait nearly a whole week for my car and to get a ride to work that cost me extra money. I know people make mistakes, but it would be better if the truth was told in the first place so that I would have known what to expect. However on behalf of the Richard Karr repair shop I still would recommend this company as long as people tell the truth about what the customer need to know despite mistakes.

What a Great Experience!

I can honestly say I will never in my life buy another car from anyone than Richard Karr Motors! They have stood behind what they sell and made sure that every need I have in relation to my new car has been met! Richard Karr, Richard Goff and Mike Lee are DEFINITELY people I can and will count on!