Average based on 5 reviews.
  • The nicest place to go for a vehicle, geniune!

I really enjoyed the courteous warm friendly environment, the sales people did not badger me they did all to make me feel like a true customer, and wanted to help me. They understood I was shopping and was going to get into a car in my timing, I like that. I will be back, I am sure of it.

We sure do appreciate your kind words, we really try hard to earn a friend and not sell a car. Of course we are in the business to sell cars, but we enjoy meeting and getting to know our customers friends and families along the way! Please come by and visit us anytime, you can almost bet that the grill will be going or someone has baked some goodies in the office.

• Service with a smile!

Patti Watson is the best sales manager and cares for her customers! Always makes sure the customer is satisfied!

• Patti Watson will treat you right!

I have bought several vehicles over the years and Sunbelt Sylvester is the place to go! By far the best customer service around! Patti Watson knows her stuff and will treat you right! I highly recommend this dealership all the way around . Michelle Douthit

• Love the service at Sunbelt in Sylvester

I always go to Sunbelt in Sylvester for my service Needs! I call up Patti Watson and tell her what I need done and she is on It! Patti is the best service manager Around! I have never had a problem with the service at Sunbelt in Sylvester!

• Customer Survey

All are very professional and provide ultimate customer satisfaction.

All are very professional and provide ultimate customer satisfaction.