• Stress free experience

They were professional, courteous and listened to what I wanted in a car. Also found it.

• GREAT

Everyone was very nice and professional. Great experience.

Everyone was very nice and professional. Great experience.

• Maintenance

Overall I was pleased with the maintenance I had I done. Was a little upset with the back order of the module that had to be ordered. I know it isn't the dealership's fault, Chevy could do a better job on having parts available for a 2016 vehicle.

• Great Services

Only problem I had experience that when they rotate my tires. Something always missing. This past they broke a stud on my wheel. But they fix it and got me a loaner until it were done.

• Customer Interest

Provided the information with regards to scheduled maintenance to keep my Tahoe in top shape. Reminded me what I needed besides the oil change.

• Great service

Everyone is so helpful. Jamie is such a pleasant to work with. He made sure all of my car needs were met.

• Great service, nice facilities, friendly staff

It was an easy in and out service trip for warranty work with windshield washer system. Was able to fix problem in the writer service area.

• Oil Change and Service Engine Soon Light on Issue

The Service Dept kept my appointment and did not reschedule me to another time (due to staffing/workload issues) as they have done previously. Although the Service Engine Soon Light on issue could not be addressed since it had gone out on its own, I felt good with the directions given to bring it in as soon as it occurs again so the codes could be re-read.

• Staff care about thier job

Great People on staff who will work with you on whatever the problem is on your car or truck. clean etc.

• great service

personal touch; very friendly, thorough; went above and beyond to ensure my experience with Prince was a memorable one; I would recommend Gary Collier at Prince to others wanting to purchase a vehicle