AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Albany

Used 866-445-4931 Email Dealer
Service 866-445-5104

4.2
  • Perfect ! ???

They are very awesome people they put you in the car that fits you , they help you to get a car in your own budget , they don't force anything . They explain everything . Everybody got go to the AutoNation in Albany, Ga , & see Monique ! ?

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

• Car Service

Customer service is extremely poor!!! Had work order placed weeks in advance and the day of the appointment car didn't get serviced. The following day the representative then said it was so many work orders in and only 1 serviceman. The car never got the service requested.

• Leon Bryson

Awesome and fast service!! I will be back!! Staff is friendly and helpful!!

Awesome and fast service!! I will be back!! Staff is friendly and helpful!!

• Excellent

Myron Collins the internet sales manager was a very friendly gentleman. He called me a couple of days before and I told him what I was looking for. When I arrived he introduced me to Leon Mitchell and Leon got the ball rolling. Leon was able to get my payments lowered without a down payment to a price that was affordable. The staff was very nice. Made buying a new car a great experience.

• Automation Albany jeep

Great buying experience Derrick and Young were great. They handled process without any issues. Car was delivered quickly and clean. They followed up to see if satisfied. They had a fair price. I would buy a car from them again.

• Purchasing a new vehicle.

My best car buying experience to date. Sales rep Young Rucker did a great job.

My best car buying experience to date. Sales rep Young Rucker did a great job.

• Rude customer service rep

Rude customer service and I did not get all my repairs done!! They didn't tell me until I drove thereally that only one recall would be fixed.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (229) 883-1700 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Great Service

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Keith! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Just help daughter purchase her first car and was well pleased with the selection, service and price. Drove over 100 miles twice to look and buy. Well worth the time and effort!

• Cruzing

Even though the process was long, the sales person took time to explain every question I had about the buying process and vehicle pricing!!!!

• Great customer

Kristian Toney was absolutely amazing!!! He was very knowledgeable regarding the services I received. He also provided me with great knowledge of how maintain my vehicle to receive better gas mileage. I will definitely be going back.