Lincoln of Albany

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Don't bother with this pop shop dealer
    November 2, 2012

I worked with them on a used car on their lot. They were aware I was driving down to make a deal. I spoke with two different people the day before and... they knew I was coming. I drove 268 MILES for this car on my day off. I get there, they had sold it at auction the same day I spoke to them but never bothered to call or tell me. We talked to the owner and all he did was offer us a Wendy's meal for our trouble and tired to sell us far away cars that didn't even come close to what I was looking for. BTW, I think they had 10 new cars and maybe 10 used on the lot. I think Lincoln should close their credit and shut them down. Total disregard for customers. The owner even went on about how nice the car was that I wanted. What a joke...

I would like too take this time to respond to this review… First of all I personally talk with this customer at 7:30 PC day before he made the drive d...own, so I had the last conversation prior to him making this drive. During that conversation he was not told nor was it implied that the vehicle was on the lot, he was going to contact the sales associate the next day. The problem arose when the customer elected to not contact the dealership prior to his drive to make sure the vehicle was still available. I am sorry the customer made this drive and the vehicle was not available (SOLD) but I don’t feel that the dealership is at fault because of a bad decision. Thanks, Make

Lincoln of Albany