• Good Work

Service was excellent and quick. I was wlecomed at the facility and everything that was done to the vehicle was thoroughly explained.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• service visit

As always, found service department very friendly, courteous and efficient.

As always, found service department very friendly, courteous and efficient.

• Ford stading behind their Product

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Jackie! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I had a egne problem that required using my ESP coverage and from beginnng to end everyone was courteous and halpful. The Road Service and dealership worked diligently to get my vehicle repaired as quickly as possible and I appreciate this.

• Tipton Ford

Always considerate employees. Clean and comfortable waiting area.

Always considerate employees. Clean and comfortable waiting area.

• great

great service, very happy, excellent service The service manager personally brought me my car

• Tipton Ford - Nacogdoches TX

Courteous and helpful salespeople. Thanks for the first new Ford in the family!

Courteous and helpful salespeople. Thanks for the first new Ford in the family!

• Great Maintenance!!

As usual, the fine staff at Tipton took care of all the 'little' details in a minimum amount of time & did the job 'right'; always appreciate their attitude, competence and friendly service.

• F 150

The sales and finance rep was awesome! I came in to buy a used vehicle but got better deal with new F 150. The sales and fiance department were awesome! I will come back when it is time to buy another vehicle.

• Anthony tomlin

1st Oil change in my new f250 deisel. Guys out in the shop were very helpful in explaining all the ins and outs of owning and operating my new truck. Thanks

• Escape

Always nice to deal with Tipton. Showed me all the bells and whistles and answered all the questions I had.