Sullivan Motors

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Shopping
    August 15, 2017

Harold "Puff" Aultman is great. He just didn't have what I was for at the time.

never heard back from them
    September 3, 2016

I saw on their web page they had the model I wanted. So I went there to see it. I drove up and got out of my car. There was a salesman sitting there ... and never got up when I started to go into the showroom the guy finally said hello and asked if he could help me(he never got up). My first impression was that he was to lasy to even get up. He called me over and asked what I was looking for. I told him what model. He finally got up and said to follow him. They didn't have the model advertised and didn't have anything like it. We went into the showroom and he introduced me to some guy who said he was going to a auction and would look for one. I never heard back from either one of them. I bought one at another dealership nor far away.

sorry dealership no deals here
    April 17, 2013

will not get a good deal here,lazy,rude sales people, they are way over priced i have tried several times to buy a car from them but i could always ge...t a much better deal elsewhere. they need to be aware of there slogans they advertise and cut prices instead of spending so much on ads.

engine replacement
    July 27, 2011

Whatever you do, dont go to them expecting quality professional service. Aint happening. i PAID them $4200.00 . I bought the engine ffrom them and in ...that same price it was installed by General Motors trained mechanic. One week into this new motor my wife had an overheating issue and shut it down. We returned the truck to them to find out $126 later they had to FIX THEIR MISTAKE and charged ME to straighten it out. THEY DONT WARRANTY ANTHING THEY DO. So why does their new engine warranty come with a 100,000 mile warranty? We will NEVER go there again. The service manager even admitted that Chevrolet had problems out of what they had to repair.

Sullivan Motors