Beene Motor Sales Chevrolet Buick GMC

• HASSLE FREE

I've bought several trucks from Beene Motor Sales. The process is always easy and quick and they never play with the numbers. This is what i'll sell you the new truck for, this is what your trade is worth and this is how much you'll be financing. EZ

• Great experience with Beene Motor Sales

I like the friendliness and courtesy extended by the workers and salesmen. I enjoy getting contacted by email when my Encore needs servicing.

• car purchase

My car buying experience at Beene's was very hassle-free and professional. Our salesman Kent was very informative, and down to earth. He knew a lot about the 2017 Buick Regal we purchased and if he didn't have the answer to a question he would find out for us. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you Jacqueline Harris and Clark Watkins

• Kgslms

Awesome experience! Highly recommend Beene Motor Sales in Mexia!

Awesome experience! Highly recommend Beene Motor Sales in Mexia!

• LIVE IN HOUSTON...BOUGHT IN MEXIA

No high pressure, double talking salesmen like in Houston. Love the small town family owned dealerships like Beene Motor Sales. Worth the long drive.

• THE PERFECT TRUCK

I went to Beene Motor Sales not expecting to buy anything, but just to talk to a salesman and have him keep a look out for a particular 4X4 truck I was wanting. He just smiled at me and said they got one in trade the day before just like I described. Two hours later, I was driving home in the perfect truck. Thanks a million Beene Motor Sales!!!!!!!

• EASY-GOING BUYING EXPERIENCE

Bought a Chevy truck from Roger. He was great and easy to deal with and everybody at the dealership were very friendly. Highly Recommend

• EASY & FRIENDLY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

Just purchased my 6th vehicle in 9 years from Beene Motor Sales. I went in for an oil change and drove off in a brand new Crew Cab Texas Edition, with no money out of my pocket (didn't even have to pay for the oil change). I'll never go anywhere else!!!!