Kim's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Toyota RAM

Average based on 13 reviews
  • Over all. Great.

Our sales lady was really nice and answered all our questions that we were concerned about.

• The Essmueller Company

We need a few company vehicles for our business. Kim's family of dealerships makes shopping around unnecessary. Mark Posey handles all the details for you, so you are in and out in a flash. I really feel there is no reason to go anywhere else to purchase your next vehicle.

• Best buying experience!

Dealer provided exactly what I needed. I really wasn't car shopping, but they had the vehicle I had been hoping for!

• Pleased customers.

We are very happy with our new Toyota Camry. Mark Posey is a good salesman and a fine Christian man. Our experience was very pleasant.

• Happy customers!

We are very pleased with our new Toyota Camry. Mark Posey is a fine salesman and a wonderful Christian man. The buying experience was most pleasant.

• David Robinson

I just bought a pre-owned Rav-4 and the service was awesome! Rachel Rivers was my Sales associate and she was very helpful! Mike Johnson and Mike walley were my managers and they were great too! I definitely recommend Rachel at Kim's Toyota here in laurel!

• Eric Eaton-Kim's No Bull

I'm incredibly thankful for Eric's help in getting a new car! It's perfect! He made the buying process simple and stress free! I would highly recommend him to all my friends.

• Matthew McLean

Wonderful experience, Mark Posey made it easy. This dealership is always my first stop when looking for a vehicle. New or Used, there is no reason to go anywhere else. Mark Posey addresses your needs like someone in your family. Kim's no bull dealerships Make it possible to Shop locally with the confidence you wouldn't get a better deal elsewhere.

• LPJones

James Steele was the best. He really did everything he could to get me a good deal.

• Good people

The sales person was very helpful in trying to find a vehicle that fit my needs and budget.