Kim's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Toyota RAM

• Finance manager

My experience for the second time was Great. The finance manager Remond was very VERY helpful. He made sure I was satisfied before I left the lot. He is a very busy man but he made sure I was taken care of and we were in and out. I would DEFINITELY recommend EVERYONE to Kim's Nissian. After my car experience with another dealer, Kim's was definitely the right choice.

• ......

Mr. Charles was a great salesman. He helped me pick out the car that I liked. I would refer anyone to Kim's

• Car shopping

Mr Thomas Blakely was great at helping us get the right car at the right price. Great working with him to meet our family's need.

• Salesman

DJ Crockett was my sales man and he was very awesome. He was very informative and friendly. Cliff Hughes, the finance Manager was also very cool. He he was informative and gave me the best options for the money. Overall I would buy another car here at Kim's in a heartbeat!

• Great service!!

Cliff and Antwain were very helpful in me getting a car. They explained everything to me and made sure I left happy with what I wanted. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a new or used car. Great job Kim's No Bill of Laurel!!!

• Robby

Parham and his guys look great care of us. They friendly and quick to help on any question we had.

• Robby

• Awesome Service...Once Again!!!

Once again, Thomas Blakely was awesome! We've bought 2 vehicles from him in the past 2 years and when it came time to get our daughter her first brand new truck, we knew exactly who we were going to go to...Kim's Toyota and Thomas Blakely!!!!!! Thomas makes the car buying experience so easy and painless! He goes over and beyond to help you in any way possible.

• Great buying experience

DJ and Mike Johnson really took care of me today great buying experience

DJ and Mike Johnson really took care of me today great buying experience

• New car

Thanks Kim's No Bull and Antwuan P. for the vehicle you helped me get approved for. It was very much needed and well deserved.