• Good people, Good prices!

I bought a truck from these guys last year and they are awesome. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle.

• Customer Service and Satisfaction

Josh is Excellent! I'm very satisfied. I first spoke with Josh over the phone due to a referral from a current customer of his and he was very polite.

• Service

Chris goes the extra mile to accommodate the publics lifestyle by arranging pick up and drop off if necessary...he always makes himself available to the customer

Thanks for the great star rating, Tammy. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Amazing to say the least

The staff was super friendly and great at answering all my questions. They stayed late and helped me find the perfect vehicle.

• Southland Ford

We have bought 7 cars from Bobby Hamner and keep coming back because he deals honestly and we trust him. His advice is excellent and he knows the products that he sells.

• Great job! I will be back!

I was very pleased with my experience!Service was done well!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. We appreciate your positive review!

I was very pleased with my experience!Service was done well!

• No hassle

They gave a straight foward quote when asking for an out the door price. There was no haggling and great customer service.

• Great Service, friendly, like family

Will and Josh where patient and worked with us as we decided on what vehicle we wanted.

• Great service

Everything went well, thanks Southland. Chris did a great job on my Fusion.

Everything went well, thanks Southland. Chris did a great job on my Fusion.

• sales staff always tries to meet my needs.

Sales staff is always helpful and always trying to help fit my needs.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Southland Ford. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Sales staff is always helpful and always trying to help fit my needs.