• Existing Customer

This is my second car from Kim and I would go back again and again. Remond, Paul, and Koby did an excellent job serving me!! Thank you

• Nissan Fontier Desert Runner Kim's Nissan

Paul Kelley made the process fast and simple. He was professional and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Kim's Nissan.

• Maxima

The overall service was great .... Salesman Morris Hilton handled everything and answered all my questions and above all patient ....

• Kim's no bull

Buying my new Tahoe was a breeze with Parham and Kim working with me ! They made every detail simple and had me going in no time !

• Kim Williams

Kim was excellent very friendly rest of the staff was also great as well

Kim was excellent very friendly rest of the staff was also great as well

• Kim's Chevrolet Nissan

A friendly, no-pressure , no-hassle shopping experience. Thanks you, Ryan Wedgeworth.

• Kim's Chevrolet Nissan

Mr. Morris was a excellent salesman very friendly . He answered every question had with great postive attitude. He makes me feel comfortable .

• Friendly staff. Made me feel, very welcomed.

I love how friendly the staff is,and how they met my needs,and made sure that I was happy with the vehicle that I chose.

• Wonderful place to buy a car.

Very friendly and courteous staff. Jeff Williams was awesome. We felt welcome from the time we arrived.

• 2016 Nissan Altima.... Mr. Larry Johnston is abso!

Everybody at Kim's No Bull was awesome. Mr. Johnston was helpful in so many ways. I couldn't have ask for a better experience any where else!! Thanks To Everyone at Kim's No Bull!!