New 888-323-3635 Dealer Website
Service 888-458-1074

4.4
Average based on 22 reviews
  • AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

That is so great to hear, Sami! We're so glad that Zach was able to assist with your challenges and get you in a nice, reliable vehicle! Enjoy!

A friend of mine recommended that I talk to Zach Logan about buying a car when mine broke down and was no longer drivable. My credit is terrible and I didn't have much to offer as far as a down payment goes. Zach contacted me right away and spent the entire day from Wednesday until Friday calling every one and pulling every string possible. 48 hours after my initial contact with Zach, I drove off the lot in a 2013 Chevy Malibu. Incredibly impressed with Tomwood Honda and Zach for going way beyond for me and helping me to get a reliable vehicle. HIGHLY recommend them if you are in need of a new vehicle. Thanks Zach!

• Fine print

Got a great vehicle, which was well cared for by the dealer. Great sales staff and good service. But beware the buying process, they will sneak in gap insurance in the shuffle. The price jumped dramatically between the negotiation and the actual purchase. The salesman and I had calculated roughly what my price out the door would be. When presented the paperwork by the finance guy, there was such a dramatic difference in price, and I was told it was fees from my state. Did my homework the next day and discovered the culprit was actually gap insurance. Trying to get it cancelled after the fact was like trying to borrow money from an ex-girlfriend.

• Great experience

Thanks so much for sharing, Jay! We're glad you enjoyed working with Zach, and we hope you and your wife both enjoy your new vehicle!

Awesome service before and after the sale. Zach and team were able to find the exact vehicle my wife wanted at a great price. I could tell that he really knows his stuff and takes pride in selling Hondas, patiently answering every question I asked even the most specific. When it came time to actually buy the car, the process was efficient and painless. Zach followed up after the sale a couple times to make sure everything was going OK.

• They Won Our Business for Life

Thank you so much for sharing, Rachel! We hope you and David both enjoy your new vehicle!

My boyfriend and I just purchase a car at this location yesterday. We had been looking around for quite some time and were starting to get frustrated. However upon walking into this dealership the first thing I noticed was the atmosphere. It was happy, upbeat, noisy, and everyone was genuinely smiling. They sat and listened to our crazy requests they never once tried to push us in a direction other than what we looking at. When we thought all was lost and we were going to just have to settle for something they were able to put us in a wonderful car for less than what our maximum budget was. When we left there we felt more like friend than customers. We will definitely be making all our purchases at this location from now on.

• They do not get back with you!!

After I bought a car from here I took it to my mechanic to have him look it over and he found many things wrong with this car. so I called the dealership back to talk to them about all of this and they will not return my calls I have left voicemails and talked to the sales guy once and he told me he would get back with me after he talked to the manager and I have vet to hear from anyone and its been a few weeks now. I have tried calling after the first attempt which is when I talked to the sales guy. I am not happy and will not return .

We are really sorry to hear about your experience, and would really love the opportunity to talk further regarding this matter. Zach McVicker, our General Sales Manager, is available at your convenience via email at zach_mcvicker@tomwood.com or via phone at 765.203.0011. Your feedback is very important to us, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• New Honda Civic

Thanks so much for sharing, JS! We're so glad Zach took care of you, and we hope you enjoy your new Civic!

Zac Watters is a top notch salesman at Tom Wood in Anderson and made my new purchase a breeze. He is very organized,efficient and knowledgeable about the cars that he sells. He made it easy and stress free for me. I would highly recommend Zac to anyone looking to make a purchase at Tom Wood.

• Review

We're glad you enjoyed working with Zach! Thanks so much for sharing!

Very please with Zach Watters! Amazing sales representative, very informative and attentive. Would be glad to recommend to family, co-workers and friends.

We're glad you enjoyed working with Zach! Thanks so much for sharing!

• Great service

Thank you for letting us know about your service. Glad that we were able to help you with your purchase.

Tom Wood Honda was a great place to buy a vehicle. We worked with Jason and he worked so hard for us. We drove over 300 miles to buy our car and when we showed up the car was shined up and ready to go. The car was all they said it was and they even filled our gas tank up before we left. Over all we had a great car buying experience.

• Great salesmenship

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We will pass the information along to Caitlin as well as the finance department.

Caitlin was a great sales person. She took very good care of us with our needs. The showroom was very clean. On the other hand the finance person did not explain our due date of our first payment and the amount. We told them we wanted to make our payments bi-week making our monthly payment in half. My wife found it in reading the paper.

• Great customer service!

Thanks so much for sharing! We hope you enjoy your new Honda!

I had went there wanting to buy a new honda and found the one I wanted. The manager worked with me until I got everything on my wish list at an affordable price. Great experience overall!

Thanks so much for sharing! We hope you enjoy your new Honda!