Tom Wood Honda

641 reviews

641 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 20, 2019

AFTER A BAD EXPERIENCE AT ANOTHER DEALERSHIP, I ENDED UP BUYING A CAR FROM TOM WOOD HONDA. EARL BERKEBILE IS THE REASON I BOUGHT A CAR THERE! HE TOOK CARE... OF ME LIKE WE WERE FAMILY AND GOT ME EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED.

August 19, 2019

After a few text messages we had an agreed upon deal! Austin made this shopping experience so easy! Especially after my wife totaled her car. It was stressful... having to think about buying a new car for my wife. Luckily we had Austin as our salesman and he made the process easy! I work a busy job and Austin was happy to text me and answer and questions I had. Once we had an agreed upon deal, 1 text was all it took to have our desired make, model, trim and color specs ordered and on site within a day. Upon arrival my car was prepped and ready as was our paperwork. We were in and out in no time! They entire staff was pleasant and worked hard to make sure our experience was awesome! When it comes to getting myself a car I will definitely be back to Tom Wood Honda and I will definitely see Austin!

Thank you for the review Jordan. Sorry to hear about your last car, hope that your wife is alright. Our job is to get you what you want and one your w...ay, glad to hear that we were successful. We look forward to working with you again when you are in the market for a car.

Jason Sherwood

New Car Sales Manager

(5.0) 25 reviews

austin coffel

• February 26, 2018

My sister and I were traveling from Southern Indiana to Toledo Ohio on a Friday afternoon around 4 p.m. The check engine light came on in my 2010 Crosstour.... Then it started cutting out. We noticed the Tom Wood Honda sign and pulled in for help. That is when we met Brandon Dalbey, Service Advisor. He had the car pulled in and scanned. The diagnosis indicated a cylinder misfire. Brandon checked and this was covered under our warranty. He recommended that we have the 100,000 miles service done while they had it apart. He was a courteous and considerate employee who went the extra mile. He found us a loaner to let us continue our trip. He called twice a day to keep me informed on their progress. And when we picked the car up, they had changed the oil and washed the car. It was a great service experience from your crew and Brandon.

August 17, 2019

I bought a 2019 CRV. I was very pleased with the service. Alec was not pushy and explained everything about the car! Very accommodating and was able... to get me a good deal on my car!

Even after 50 years in the business, we still enjoy it when someone says nice things about us. We hope you¿¿¿re enjoying your new vehicle, and that we...¿¿¿ll see you again soon.

alec huffman

August 15, 2019

I don't think I have ever been to a car dealer that made buying a car easier. No pressure at all. The advertised price is what I got. Every person I dealt... with was professional, courteous, and respectful.

That's what we like to hear. Our job is to get you what you want without the hassle, glad to know that we were successful.

Brandon Dalbey

(4.4) 9 reviews

August 15, 2019

Corey Pritt showed Great Customer service in taking care of my situation after I have gotten an Oil Change he was genuinely concerned Thank You

Thank you for your business and the kind words. Stop by the dealership anytime.

Zac Foutz

Service Manager

August 14, 2019

When I arrived at the dealership the salesman I was supposed to have an appointment with was unavailable due to an emergency Aaron was able to step in... and take care of me without hesitation. Aaron was very informative and made this a very positive day at the dealership.

Even after 50 years in the business, we still enjoy it when someone says nice things about us. Thank you for your business and your kind words. We hop...e to see you again Jeff.

Aaron Cooper

(5.0) 26 reviews

Zack Logan

Sales Manager

(5.0) 47 reviews

austin coffel

August 12, 2019

Walked in just too look at inventory and ask some questions and I was able to leave with a vehicle. Friendly staff who work hard to get you a vehicle with... the best possible deal!

Thank you for your kind words. We take great care in selecting the pre-owned vehicles we sell. We¿¿¿re happy we helped find one right for you.

August 12, 2019

Brandon went above to make sure I was comfortable and made sure if I needed anything to contact him while I was waiting not knowing I was going to be in... a New Car an Hour later he still took care of me I just wished I didn't have to pay for the oil change first I felt I lost 86.49 which could have went towards the New Car but I'm still Happy with my service guy

Thank you for the review. We¿¿¿re so glad that we were able to help. Stop by anytime.

Jeremy Rodecap

(4.9) 8 reviews

Brandon Dalbey

(4.4) 9 reviews

August 12, 2019

Went in for an oil change and walked out with a new car. It was a wonderful experience working with Aaron Cooper at Tom Wood Honda in Anderson. Always... a great experience whenever i go there. Very clean environment and the service and sales people are always great to deal with. I won't go anywhere else.

Glad to hear, thank you for your business and your kind words. We know it¿¿¿s a great feeling to find the pre-owned vehicle that¿¿¿s right for you, an...d we¿¿¿re glad we could help. Stop by in your Civic some time and let us know how things are going.

Aaron Cooper