352 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Thanks so much for sharing, Jay! We're glad you enjoyed working with Zach, and we hope you and your wife both enjoy your new vehicle!

Awesome service before and after the sale. Zach and team were able to find the exact vehicle my wife wanted at a great price. I could tell that he really knows his stuff and takes pride in selling Hondas, patiently answering every question I asked even the most specific. When it came time to actually buy the car, the process was efficient and painless. Zach followed up after the sale a couple times to make sure everything was going OK.

• Tom Wood Honda and Caitlin Rock!!!!
    April 26, 2017

Took another trip to Tom Wood Honda this weekend and left extremely satisfied. This is the 4th time we have dealt with Caitlin and as always the experience was OUTSTANDING. No reason to look anywhere else or look for another sales associate.

• Great ride
    April 21, 2017

Love Honda, they are a friendly dealership, very straight forward, they will work with you on making the best deal to put you in a Honda!!!!!!!!

• Buying A Car
    April 21, 2017

Friendly and straight forward dealership. Hooked me up with a great car that is reliable and a blast to drive. I would gladly work with them again in the future.

• honda accord hybrid
    April 20, 2017

Travis did a good job of getting us through the buying process pretty quickly. He answered our questions and was straightforward about the price and everything else (which was much less than anywhere else we've seen). I'd recommend the dealership.

• Great experience!
    April 19, 2017

Zack Logan was great to work with as it took me a long while to decide exactly which vehicle I wanted to purchase. Dealership was clean and friendly.

• Great experience buying my first car with them

The experience was great. I was buying my first car and they helped me through each step and were very informative and I felt like a valued customer.

• Awesome 2017 CRV
    April 17, 2017

We purchased a 2017 Honda CRV on March 10th. Travis Capps was really great to work with. He got us a very good price on a CRV EX-L. The price was less than the big stores in Indy. The trade value that they gave for my 2012 CRV was more than they gave in Indy. All of the staff that we worked with, were excellent to work with.. The car is awesome. The safety features are the best. After 2000 miles, we are averaging 31 miles per gallon. This is my second time to buy at Tom Wood. I have always had my service done here as well. They are very professional and the cost is always very reasonable. Thanks Travis and all the staff for a great experience.

• 2016 HRV
    April 16, 2017

I went to view a new HRV, and was aided through my choice by Corey Pritt. He was very patient and explained everything about the car to me. I'm thrifty ( cheap) and I found a new 2016 HRV that was exactly what I wanted and more with a great trade in offer and terms that suited me well.. I recommend this dealership and this salesman, and I will definitely go to Tom Wood for my future auto needs. Also, the car is awesome for my needs.

• Only place to come to buy or lease
    April 14, 2017

Caitlin Mcconnell is outstanding. I come back to this store because of her. She makes the process very easy. We literally spoke on the phone about all the details and she had everything handled when we got there.