4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 512 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

512 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Honda from DealerRater.com

May 15, 2018

This dealership is a great one. Anyone working there that spoke to me was friendly and always made sure to tell me they were available if I needed hel...p with anything. It???s a very clean and comfortable environment that almost entices you to buy a new car. Great amenities and you can???t beat the complimentary car wash anytime you get a vehicle serviced there. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a dealership to choose this one.

Tom Wood Honda

Thank you for your kind words. We¿¿¿ve spent 50 years building our business, and we¿¿¿re proud you¿¿¿re part of it!

April 25, 2018

I had my 2012 Honda Accord in for a vibration issue... My service advisor Jordan Harmeson was AWESOME & Ordered the parts I needed and was able to hav...e them the next day!! Jordan and his crew were very knowledgeable and honest with me. My car runs like a dream and they even gave her a bath!! 10 out of 10 recommend Tom Wood Honda for any service you need!!

Tom Wood Honda

What an excellent review! Thank you so much. Just a reminder, ours is a full-service Service Department. We¿¿¿re here for things like oil changes, bat...teries, and tires, too.

April 20, 2018

Went in for an oil change, tire rotation etc. I was in a hurry and Angel got me checked in and out within 30 minutes. Thank you .

Tom Wood Honda

Auto service is SO important. We¿¿¿re pleased you trusted us with your vehicle, and that you were satisfied with our work. Our reputation is everythin...g, and we¿¿¿re glad you said good things about us. Thanks.

April 1, 2018

From making the appointment to finishing the services easy and fast. Love getting the reminders sent to me and the follow up after the work was done. ...Top Notch all the way. Thank You

Tom Wood Honda

We¿¿¿ll make certain our Service Department sees your review. They¿¿¿re total professionals, but like everyone else, they enjoy a compliment.

Jordan Jessup

Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 30, 2018

Took my HRV in for it's first service and was happily surprised with how quickly and efficiently it was performed, Everything done was well explained... and everyone was friendly. Even got a car wash!

Tom Wood Honda

We¿¿¿re so pleased our Service Department lived up to your expectations. We are committed to caring for vehicles as well as selling them, and it¿¿¿s n...ice to know we¿¿¿re succeeding.

March 16, 2018

I haven't ever had an issue with any of my Hondas from Tom Wood. All of their staff is wonderful and I've purchased more than one vehicle here

Tom Wood Honda

Thanks for the kind review of our Service Department. And thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We hope we¿¿¿ll see you again. But not TOO soon....

February 26, 2018

My sister and I were traveling from Southern Indiana to Toledo Ohio on a Friday afternoon around 4 p.m. The check engine light came on in my 2010 Cros...stour. Then it started cutting out. We noticed the Tom Wood Honda sign and pulled in for help. That is when we met Brandon Dalbey, Service Advisor. He had the car pulled in and scanned. The diagnosis indicated a cylinder misfire. Brandon checked and this was covered under our warranty. He recommended that we have the 100,000 miles service done while they had it apart. He was a courteous and considerate employee who went the extra mile. He found us a loaner to let us continue our trip. He called twice a day to keep me informed on their progress. And when we picked the car up, they had changed the oil and washed the car. It was a great service experience from your crew and Brandon.

February 20, 2018

Service performed was of great and they were very helpful with a loaner as I needed some substantial work done. My major disappointment was when I dr...ove into the bay and the first representative that approached me, it was not a 'welcome', more like a 'what are you in here for. The rep pulled my vehicle history report and accused me of improperly maintaining my vehicle since he could not find service records on the report. I assured him that I have performed regular service intervals (actually I go in around 50% of oil life left) and was willing to show him all the service history; he was not interested in my records but stuck with the idea that I did not take care of my vehicle. I went in for several items including transmission service per my online request; the rep. said I was probably experiencing problems because I do not take care of my vehicle; I am pretty sure I was in there to have service done and address the trouble areas; so why accuse the customer of doing improper service when they are there for help in the first place (I was within reasonable timeline of mileage requirement for transmission service anyway). Besides the overall approach with this representative, the rest of the experience was great. My car runs great, it was cleaned up well and the loaner I had was very nice. I would recommend this dealer-service for sure; hopefully this feedback with help them address their approach to new customers. After I agreed to due a full tune up for over $2k, the service representative did totally change his interaction with me (ie: started using "Sir" in conversation).

February 5, 2018

I appreciate the professional way the Honda service department handles their customers. They are very knowledgeable, considerate, organized, and hon...est. I feel I can trust them to give me the guidance I need to keep my CRV and RIDGELINE in excellent shape!

Tom Wood Honda

You¿¿¿re pleased with your auto service. That¿¿¿s great. Means everything to us. You want your vehicle running right, and so do we. Come back again fo...r anything you need. Thanks for the kind words.

February 5, 2018

We came in for service but checked on buying our leased car while we were there. Had a great experience. Charles was very helpful, answered all our qu...estions and was never pushy. He gave us all the information we needed to make our decision.

Tom Wood Honda

So nice to get a great comment. Everyone loves a compliment, but in these days of social media, they are more important than ever. Thank you so much.

5920 S Scatterfield Rd Anderson, IN 46013