Casa Ford Lincoln

Friday 8:30am–9:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am–9:00pm 7:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(915) 779-2272 (915) 779-2272

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2015 Mkc

Super friendly! Love the communication, the service was amazing! I had a loaner and they were not trying to rush my vehicle maintenance just to get the loaner back. Any questions or concerns I had were properly addressed! I don’t think I could purchase any other vehicle that was not Lincoln.

New vehicle purchase

Clean and organized environment. The staff was very courteous and helpful, especially our dealer. Ralph really knows what he's talking about and made our entire purchasing experience fun, smooth and easy. If you any questions about or vehicle or are looking to buy one, Ralph is your guy.

Awesome job!

Went to get my car serviced and Joe was very helpful, not to mention straight to the point. My car service was done pretty quick and no struggle with the staff!

Casa Ford Service

As always Tony Gonzalez is superior. Work was completed in shorter time than expected. Give Tony an A+. I will always recommend Tony, however, as I have bought over twenty vehicles from this Dealership and the Principal Dealer wiil not return my telephone calls, I will no longer recommend this Dealer.

Robert Jacob Cintron

Great service and customer service! Service representative was very courteous and informative. His estimate for cost and time was accurate. While dealership is not the closest, it was the very flexible to my work schedule.

1.0

Just getting worse

The service just gets worse with each time that I visit l.

Dealer response

Robert, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. Please contact us at (915) 779-2272 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

Buying a truck

Muy buena experiencia en la compra de nuestra camioneta todos muy atentos.

Dealer response

Hola, nos alegra escuchar que usted tuvo una buena experiencia con nuestro equipo! Felicidades por su nuevo vehiculo y esperemos que vuelva pronto otra vez!

2.0

Tony Gonzalez

Tony Gonzalez is THE nicest service writer there is-always so courteous & understands my needs - he deserves an A+. Have the guy that delivers the car speak ENGLISH & it would be nice if they would wash your car -My son goes to Dick Poe Jeep & they ALWAYS wash his jeep without even asking!

Superior Service

Excellent Service and attention by Service Advisor (Dennis). He kept in touch with me and made sure I was aware of the progress with my truck and provided me with a loaner car.

Casa Ford, El Paso, Texas

I was ready to give up on Ford Motor Company. I did not have a good experience with my last purchase. When I experienced car trouble, a friend of mine suggested I take my care to Casa Ford. Due to the manner in which they handled me and my situation, my decision changed and I went ahead and purchased another Ford product. All the credit goes to Casa Ford's Service Manager, Craig and their floor salesman, Josh Sizemore. If it had not been there door-to-door service, I would have most likely purchased an Honda product.

Dealer response

Brenda, it is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Brenda. Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Craig and Josh! Thank you for choosing Casa Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!