Ken Cox Ford, Inc.

• Great service, very clean

Thank you for your positive review, Rick. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

I was very pleased with the service, very professional, friendly, and quick. I dropped it off had my mother to pick me up , went to Walmart did some shopping, next thing I knew they were calling telling me it was ready, .worked out great. ... Thanks. ......

• Truck Shopping Made Easy

I purchased a pre-owned, Ford F-150. The service was excellent. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable. I can't say enough about how easy the Sales Manager was to work with. Even the paper work was a breeze.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you for this feedback!

• all around great service .

I have had nothing but excellent service and and personal service .

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Ken Cox Ford. Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

I have had nothing but excellent service and and personal service .

• Ford F150

I purchased a 2014 Ford F150 last year. the people were very friendly and knowledgeable. the service dept is tops

We are glad you chose our dealership! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• car service

Service was good. With an appointment waiting time is to long Time with appointments needs to get better.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Lillie. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Excellent service.

Service manager Tim Roundtree and staff did an excellent job of servicing my car and handled a ford recall while I was there.

• Staff was great

Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable of the truck. Fast service and made the deal smooth.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Great Experience

I thought all of the staff at Ken Cox Ford are very professional and extremely friendly. Very good people.

• great service

We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I told the sales manager what I wanted he got my GT convertible mustang the next day we closed the deal the next, good price, good folks. This is the second vehicle I've bought at Ken Cox Ford.

• Service