New 866-460-3524 Dealer Website
Used 866-460-3521 Email Dealer
Service 888-323-5015

4.4
Average based on 20 reviews.
  • Quick lane

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate your business.

I recently visited the Quick lane at hinesville ford. The best customer service I ever had, Amanda is very knowledgeable and respectful person I've ever dealt with when it comes to my vehicle. Amanda is the only person I will talk to when i come in cause she listens and understands my needs for my vehicle. So far a gentleman named Keith worked on my car and shown me every thing before he touched it and was very knowledgeable when it came to my tires and front end. I bought my tires and had them put on at Quick lane, and ant problems I've ever had have not been over looked or ignored. I love coming to a business and leaving in a good mood knowing I have an awesome business I can visit for any future issues. Thank you Hinesville Ford for having amazing customer service. Thank you Amanda for all your help, I appreciate you and Keith very much.

• Never got back to me

Never got back to me on the question that I asked them about the 2001 Grand Prix

• Poor customer service and unwilling to sell a vehi

We attempted to come and look at a truck that was listed for sale. I had confirmation that the vehicle was there and could be looked at. After driving an hour to come look at the truck we had a hard time getting service and then when we did we found out the truck was in for service. Even after finding out that it was only in for belt service they still wouldn't get the vehicle out for us to look at. Customer service terrible and obviously not wanting to sell the vehicle.

Certainly, we would have not told the customer to come look at the vehicle had we known that the service dept actually had it in the bays. For obvious reasons, we do not show vehicles that we don't deem fit to sell at the time. I am very sorry for any miscommunication between our sales staff and the customer. Hinesville Ford has been serving the area for 102 years and deception is not something that we willfully practice.

• Great service department crew with FAST service

We are very pleased you were satisfied with your visit at Hinesville Ford , we look forward to doing business with you in the future !

Completed an oil change today in less than 50 minutes. Absolutely great customer service and fast quality work. Great price to boot. So far the value in town.

• Best experience

I had a great experience! Everyone was very helpful! Other dealerships do not compare to this company!

• Fast and Friendly

My focus was running really rough and took into my local Ford dealer to have them look at it. They had it fixed and me back on the road in just an hour and charged me a whole lot less than I thought I'd have to pay. Plus they were very nice! Big Thanks!

• Great work !!!!!!!!!!!

I had my whole front end done on my vehicle, my vehicle drives so much better now, and the people there are great.

• Great Service!

I used their Quicklane service for an oil change and it was fast, convenient and I felt like they knew what they were talking about.

• Great price

I had two vehicles to trade and owed more than they were worth. I went to this dealer because it was local and didn't want to spend a lot of money driving everywhere to get the best deal. Most of my dealing was done over the phone, so I was expecting everything to fall apart once the dealer saw my trades. I was wrong. The salesman Mike went out of his way to make sure that the numbers we discussed held true.

• Great Staff

My Chevy had been giving me numerous problems so we decided to try a Ford this time around. After visiting the staff at Hinesville Ford, they assessed our needs and showed us a used Escape. The vehicle sold itself, but the salesman Mike went above and beyond to get us the best deal and financing. We will be back for our next vehicle!