• overall service review

The vehicle work great and the repairs that had be to done was done in good time.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great customer service

Excellent service. Management and sales staff made us completely comfortable, no pressure.

• A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT SUNBELT FORD CORDELE

Everyone at Sunbelt Ford Cordele is knowledgeable and helpful - Just a great car buying experience. In fact, this was my second new car purchase from Sunday Ford Cordele!!

• Great customer service

Always quick and friendly. Great job. Good customer service

Always quick and friendly. Great job. Good customer service

• ford 250 super duty

good service and prompt .returned vechicle for minor vehicle setup.

good service and prompt .returned vechicle for minor vehicle setup.

• Owner

Had oil change and tires rotated. Was passing through town and called to see about getting my truck taken care of. Knowing that i live a very long way from the dealership and that I don't come to town that often, that squeezed me in and got the work taken care of on my truck. This is an awesome place to do business with.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Sunbelt Ford Lincoln, Mike! Our staff strives to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers. Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

• Happy

The staff was professional and friendly. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant and made me feel welcome as a customer.

• Service

Prompt service and always so pleasant. Will continue to take my vehicle for service there.

• Good experience!

I have used Sunbelt of Cordele for service and sales and they have always been very pleasurable to deal with!

Loreta, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• oil change

always friendly with very quick service, inspection and written details are helpful to plan repairs.

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the service you receive here at Sunbelt Ford Lincoln, Irvin! We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!