• Oil Change

Your Service Writer is a joy to work with, unlike the one that was there before.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Transmission service

Mr. Mike in service does an excellent job and always fits me in when I need service done. As far as sales, I am not even 50% happy with my purchase. I commute to college everyday and purchased a new focus to be more reliable. Little did I know, I would have more problems with a brand new car than my old car. Now, due to negative equity or purchasing a new vehicle, I feel like I am driving rolling debt with no way out. I definitely recommend Mike in service and any car but the focus. I love how it drives and the bells and whistles but not worth it.

Haley, we're disappointed to hear you have not been completely satisfied with your Ford Focus. Please contact us at (229) 276-0607 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.

• Sunbelt Ford

Very helpful and friendly. I wasn't planning to have buy a car but, due to a recent accident, I was in the market. They made the process painless and easy.

• overall service review

The vehicle work great and the repairs that had be to done was done in good time.

Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Great customer service

Excellent service. Management and sales staff made us completely comfortable, no pressure.

• A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT SUNBELT FORD CORDELE

Everyone at Sunbelt Ford Cordele is knowledgeable and helpful - Just a great car buying experience. In fact, this was my second new car purchase from Sunday Ford Cordele!!

• Great customer service

Always quick and friendly. Great job. Good customer service

Always quick and friendly. Great job. Good customer service

• ford 250 super duty

good service and prompt .returned vechicle for minor vehicle setup.

good service and prompt .returned vechicle for minor vehicle setup.

• Owner

Had oil change and tires rotated. Was passing through town and called to see about getting my truck taken care of. Knowing that i live a very long way from the dealership and that I don't come to town that often, that squeezed me in and got the work taken care of on my truck. This is an awesome place to do business with.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Sunbelt Ford Lincoln, Mike! Our staff strives to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers. Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon!

• Happy

The staff was professional and friendly. Everyone at the dealership was pleasant and made me feel welcome as a customer.