All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Midland

150 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 6, 2020

Horrible experience. They prey on uninformed people. My father and I bought 2 mega cabs. The next day they said financing fell through for my father but... had another contract "for just a little bit more interest" this is called spot delivery and is done because the dealer gets all of this added interest, and ITS ILLEGAL he didn't have to sign the new contract but he did. Weeks later driving in my new truck and they call me saying my financing fell through, but I didn't fall for that. We signed a contract if I can't back out when it's signed neither can the dealer. But they have been harrassing me and my father for a month now, Carlos the finance manager has been threatening me and my father and so has Zachary owens. Even after the sheriff has told them they can't do anything they still keep lying and harassing me. If you're looking to get harassed and taken advantage of go ahead and come here. They prey on un informed and people that can't afford an attorney for stuff like this, but they're getting a rude awakening with me ill see you in court cjdr of midland.

April 26, 2020

Drove 2 hours to view a car that All American Dodge Jeep Chrysler of Midland had listed on Cars.com and their company website, a 4 door Jeep. It was a... great price. Had reached out via email and phone both to confirm that Jeep was on the lot and was in fact a 4 door Jeep. We were assured Jeep was 4 door and was available. Drove 125 miles to see Jeep. Upon getting there we are taken to a 2 door Jeep. We then show the salesman advertising from both the AA website and cars. com Both show pictures of a 4 door Jeep. Manager ( and I’m using that term loosely) comes out and is a jerk. He tells us we should have known it was wrong. Well, we did question it, which is why we called before we drove 2 hours. We asked and we were told yes. That jeep is available at that price and it’s a 4 door. Their company advertised it as a 4 door Jeep on 2 different websites. I asked the manager to sell me the car for the price advertised and he refused but said I could by the one in the picture for almost $5,000 more. The “manager” said if we wanted him to, he would find the people who made the mistake and fire them so we can hire them to do our landscaping. His exact words. Classic bait and switch.

• August 29, 2017

I originally purchased an older, used vehicle off their lot. My budget was low and very specific and they got me in the best vehicle possible for my needs.... Unfortunately, after a mishap with the motor shortly after purchasing, Lisa went above and beyond to make sure I left their lot again with exactly what I needed - ultimately a running, reliable vehicle as my baby was due in two days. Not only did she get me out of the used vehicle, avoiding major service repairs, but I drove off their lot in a brand new '17 vehicle in budget, but also with zero financial repercussions from the used vehicle. Lisa took all of my personal needs into full account with extreme concern about what was best for me and my family. Through this purchase, I have grown to know Lisa on a little more personal level and her actions were literally a life saver for my family's emotional and financial needs. Thank you!

February 19, 2020

John Villareal, is the guy to go to if you are looking for a new vehicle.. if you are trading, or just purchasing... He KNOWS his stuff, works with the... YOU as the buyer to get the vehicle you need at the cost you can afford. GO SEE JOHN!!!!

January 25, 2020

I loved Minnie, she was wonderful and answered my questions.

Thank you for highlighting Minnie in this fantastic review!

January 2, 2020

Jeremy Strickland was amazing to work with. Very nice and very professional!

Thank you for highlighting Jeremy in this great review!

December 11, 2019

Overall great buying process nice and easy didn't take long at all My sales rep showed me some great options and glad that we Were able to choose one... of my liking and I got to drive it off the lot.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit...!

November 19, 2019

Had s very good experience buying the 2019 dodge limited silver mega can pickup The sales person was very knowledgeable on the vehicle I was in to purchase

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy you had a positive experience with our sales team!

November 18, 2019

Andrew, is always very helpful and knowledgeable. He has great customer skills and is a pleasure to interact with

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and friendly! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

October 24, 2019

I am completely satisfied with my purchase my sales lady Lisa was amazing and made this process so easy and smooth

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us! We hope to see you soon!