• New car purchase

Excellent customer service provided on the purchase of our first and second Mazda.

• Battery

Took 6 days to get a battery for a Mazda 3. Didn't offer a loaner vehicle and charged me $26 to just change an overhead lightbulb for a vehicle still under warranty. Could not reach a real person during my 6 day wait, just voice recordings. Left my name and number to call me back but had no results until I contacted sales who then told service to call me. Pretty sad when the only ones you can reach is sales. Won't be getting another vehicle from here due to the service departments poor follow up. At least the Honda dealer gave me a loaner vehicle when my van needed work for a couple of days.

Jeb, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Fairway Lincoln. Please give us a call at (855) 304-4911 if you?d like to discuss this matter further. Thank you again for your honest feedback and we look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

• Very professional

Provide more than danish's in the customers lounge

Provide more than danish's in the customers lounge

• Great Experience

Everyone was super helpful and friendly at the service center.

Everyone was super helpful and friendly at the service center.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Yin! Thank you again for choosing Fairway Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Lincoln loyalty

As usual, treated like family as they bend over backwards to fix the problem.

As usual, treated like family as they bend over backwards to fix the problem.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, John! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Last service visit

Great service department! Really like the lounge area as I can work while my vehicle is being serviced.

Thanks, Manning! Thank you again for choosing Fairway Lincoln, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Pleasant and Painless

My experience was very positive. Personnel were very friendly. They kept me informed as to when my car was taken back for service, and to the progress. The waiting room was bright and clean with a variety of refreshments.

• Service

Service was really good Don't have 50 characters to do this

Service was really good Don't have 50 characters to do this

• Great dealer

Excellent customer service. I have been purchasing cars since 1975

Excellent customer service. I have been purchasing cars since 1975

Lynnette, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Owner

As always a great customer experience, Ki and his crew do a great job!

Jeff, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

As always a great customer experience, Ki and his crew do a great job!