New 888-712-3959 Dealer Website
Used 888-212-0355 Email Dealer
Service 888-212-7775

Average based on 261 reviews
  • Great staff, very helpful

I purchased a 2014 Mazda3 S Grand Touring, with help primarily from Johnnie Payne. After researching the vehicle prior to going to the dealership, I had a pretty good idea of what I really wanted, but understood the best options I had for my budget. Mr. Payne was absolutely perfect as a salesman, giving me honest advice, as well as looking out for my best interest and getting me the best deal on my vehicle. He did not rush me, and allowed me plenty of time to make my decision. He was very knowledgable, and showed me multiple vehicles to help with my decision. In the end, I was able to afford the car that I absolutely wanted, with the best deal I could ask for (short of the car being free.) The rest of the staff (specifically Osha Berry and Scott Hillery) was also kind, patient, and very helpful and insightful in supporting my decision. I thank the staff for a great buying experience.

• Solid Customer Service

No wait--on the spot service on a minor repair. I waited in the customer lounge, and my car was ready in a very short time.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Harold! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

• Car maintanence

Service was fast; what I wanted done was done correctly and in a timely manner excellent team!!

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Joseph! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Ms Zeppone

Great service love the way they care about what you want in need.

Great service love the way they care about what you want in need.

• Purchase of 2014 lincolin

Everyone was very respectful and helpful. Craig was probably the most pleasant sales people we have ever dealt with and overall a great experience.

• Personal service

I was met immediately by a young man who took my info and followed my car through the service process. He discussed the issues I was having and was able to explain the fixes needed. I was surprised and pleased by the service.

• Car repair

It took 3 hours to fix/replace the piece that was not correct - seems to me that was a long time - service was fine.

We appreciate your feedback, Harvey. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• tire inspection/repair

Unfortunately there is a leak in tire that they could not identify. Guess I will have to take to tire store for further inspection.

• Great Service

I had my 2013 Lincoln MKC serviced. Took an hour and everything seems to be in good shape. I am a long time customer of Fairway. Enjoyed my visit.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future!

• Happy with service

I was pleasantly surprised that they were able to correct the problem while I was there. I had expected to have been told that parts would have to be ordered and that I would have to come back to complete the repairs. I was glad that it was repaired while I waited.

The staff at Fairway Lincoln always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!