• Best car buying experience ever

Rodney and team really went above and beyond to help me get in to my new Escape. I felt important and validated and that goes beyond being a good salesperson.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Rodney as well as our team went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at J.C. Lewis Ford awaits your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Sincerely, Michael Offer | GM

• Ford Raptor

I bought a new ford raptor from Jc Lewis.Rodney Elliott who sold us the truck was very polite and courteous and explained every step of the process from the ordering to the final sale the whole process was quick and painless.i would highly recommend going to see Jc Lewis and Rodney Elliott if you are in the market for a new Ford

• GREAT SERVICE

QUENTIN RAWLS IS GREAT AT WHAT HE DOES HE GOT ME INTO A VEHICLE THAT I WANTED

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

QUENTIN RAWLS IS GREAT AT WHAT HE DOES HE GOT ME INTO A VEHICLE THAT I WANTED

• Service Repair

The service department was fast and convenient and overall it was a very easy process.

• MS. M

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you well into the future

Steven was the person who helped me. Steven is a very personable, delightful individual. He's willing to work with you to come to a compromise on the price. This is the second time I had the opportunity to work with him and to be honest will probably only work with him. He took time to give me a tutorial and called the next day for further followup. Steven is an asset to the company.

• Andrew, Savannah Ga

Steve Hewitt is great to work with. Very knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. I would recommend everyone to buy from JC Lewis Ford and ask to work with Steve.

• Great service and very good sales people

This was a very good experience not hi pressure sales and very easy to work with

Thank you for the fantastic Review. we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

• 2013 F-150

Very helpful with the entire buying experience. Worked with me on the price and everything went very smooth.

Thank you for the awesome review. we appreciate you business. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• Ford Explorer

This dealer made buying my wife a car a simple and painless process. Virgil was awesome and catered to every need we had. If you need a new car this is the place to go.

• Good car buying experience.

When I showed up to test drive a car it was busy and I had to actually find a salesman but after that everything was great. I worked with Justin on buying the car after the test drive and he was fantastic. My wife couldn't be happier with her new Ford Edge. Thanks Justin.