JC Lewis Ford

(4.8) 1020 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Bought my first car!!

Virgil helped me buy my very first car. I couldn’t be happier. The process was fast and efficient.

Thank you for the awesome review. we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Enjoy your new car! thank you for choosin...g to bo business with J.C. Lewis Ford Used Cars.

• Bought First Big Truck

Jesus Gonzales was friendly and professional. Working with us in finding a truck that my wife and I would enjoy.

Thank you for the awesome review. We are happy that Jesus took great care of you. We value your business and look forward to helping you in the future....

• Hunting my dream truck

I am a stickler for after sales service. Ed did not disappoint me in this regard and all. Ed also made the sale process, smooth and pleasant. Whenever... I had questions, even though I bought the truck weeks ago, Ed was quick to answer my call or respond to my voicemail. This was truly a pleasant experience and Ed payed a big role in that

Thank you for the awesome review and rating. we greatly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Ted Hershey Customer ...Relations Manager J.C. Lewis Ford 912-629-9363

• rainy day but they worked with me

David did a great job working with me from start to finish, completely satisfied

Thank you for the awesome review. we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you out in the future.

• Customer

Mr. Virgil was a awesome sells man who took care of my me and my wife concerns for finding a new vehicle. I am so excited the vehicle choice was far b...eyond the financial means and we was still able to get a deal done I will recommend no other than JC Ford if your looking for a used or new vehicle.

• Great Experience

Steve Hewitt made my first car buying experience so smooth and easy! I told him what I wanted and he showed me all options within the parameter that I... provided, not pushing me in to something that was more. They also made the process as smooth, easy, and quick as possible! I definitely recommend this dealership!

Ali, We are glad that Steve helped you with the purchase of your new vehicle. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance in the future.

• Very Friendly

Was a easy process and very polite. Would definitely recommend

• Great experience!!!

Get with Bill James & Jim!!! Good deals and great service!!!

Thank you for the awesome rating and review We appreciate your feedback and business. We are happy that the we were able to be of assistance.

• GriffNA

T C Lewis Ford gave us an incredible buying experience. The car was perfect. The experience was perfect. I have already started referring my friends t...o them.

• Buying new car from JC Lewis Ford Savannah

My salesman David McCalla at JC Lewis Ford is awesome. Since my return from from Alaska 8 years ago he has sold me 6 new Ford cars. The before and af...ter the sale has been more than great. JC Lewis Ford goes the extra mile.

JC Lewis Ford