New 855-404-6059 Dealer Website
Used 855-403-6954 Email Dealer
Service 855-438-1433

Average based on 956 reviews.
  • Best car buying experience ever

Rodney and team really went above and beyond to help me get in to my new Escape. I felt important and validated and that goes beyond being a good salesperson.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Rodney as well as our team went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at J.C. Lewis Ford awaits your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Sincerely, Michael Offer | GM

• Great car buying experience

This was the easiest car buying experience ever. David was a pleasure to work with. He worked very hard to find exactly the right car for me.

• Bragg

When you make an appointment for 10:30 and you don't leave till12:10 that's a long time when all they did was change the oil and do the little walk around inspection. When using Sylvania ford the longest I have ever been there is about 30 minutes and that included a tire rotation I feel like when I make an appointment that should be my start time but this was like a doctors office you just sit and sit and sit. Either there is over booking or appointment wasn't made correctly. Ashley was very nice but 1 hour and 40 minutes to do a 20 minute job is not good use of my time or yours thank you

Mr. Bragg, I want to take this opportunity to apologize that it took so long to change the oil in your vehicle. I would also like to make this up to you. Please feel free to call me anytime. Ted Hershey (912) 629-9363

• AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!

Meredith, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to helping you with that purchase in the future.

Jahannes Lexie. Visited Ford just to browse and Mr. Lexie approached me and was very helpful with my questions and concerns. Took his time showing me around and making sure I knew all I needed to make my decision. Will definitely be back soon to make my purchase!!!

• Excellent Service

Jimmy we are happy our Team took great care of you. We really appreciate your business and support.

I went for a simple oil change but Thomas and Chase handled several other issues for me. All in all, it was a great experience, as it is every time that I go to JC Lewis Ford. I purchase all of my vehicles from JC Lewis and would recommend them to anyone

• Amazing

My recent experience at this dealership was nothing but outstanding. The car salesman, Lexie, was exceptional. He was pleasant to work with.

Mrs. Wright we appreciate your business! We are glad you are happy.

Mrs. Wright we appreciate your business! We are glad you are happy.

• David McCalla is the person you need to see!

David did a great job with everything during my truck buying from start to finish! Go see him!

Thank you for the review... we appreciate your business.

Thank you for the review... we appreciate your business.

• David McCalla is the person you need to see!

Thank you for this review. We appreciate your business please let us know how we can help in the future.

• James

Excellent experience; kind, courteous and very professional....I really appreciated the no haggle, no hassle process!!!

Thanks so much for the wonderful compliments, James!! We couldn't be more pleased to hear ourselves described as professional, friendly, and courteous. We look forward to seeing you again whether for routine service or another purchase. Thanks again!! Regards, Michael Offer | GM | 912-629-9294

• Casey Jones

Casey Jones, an awesome guy and fantastic salesman! Always looking to find you the best deal and make the buying process as easy as possible. He knows and does his job well, if you want a buying experience to be great go to Casey!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with Casey and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Regards, Michael Offer | GM | 912-629-9294