New 855-404-6059 Dealer Website
Used 855-403-6954 Email Dealer
Service 855-438-1433

• Best car buying experience ever

Rodney and team really went above and beyond to help me get in to my new Escape. I felt important and validated and that goes beyond being a good salesperson.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy customers! It does not surprise us that Rodney as well as our team went above and beyond for you; it is just an example of why he is such a great asset to our team. We will make sure they hear your kind words. All of us at J.C. Lewis Ford awaits your return. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Sincerely, Michael Offer | GM

• 2013 F-150

Very helpful with the entire buying experience. Worked with me on the price and everything went very smooth.

• Ford Explorer

This dealer made buying my wife a car a simple and painless process. Virgil was awesome and catered to every need we had. If you need a new car this is the place to go.

• Good car buying experience.

Thank you for the awesome review. we appreciate you business. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

When I showed up to test drive a car it was busy and I had to actually find a salesman but after that everything was great. I worked with Justin on buying the car after the test drive and he was fantastic. My wife couldn't be happier with her new Ford Edge. Thanks Justin.

• Thank you!

Thank you for the awesome review. we appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Virgil, thank you for the great support with buying our vehicle. I will share my experience with family and friends. Thanks again! - Betty Good luck!

• Thank you!

• Excellent job, Virgil!

Virgil, thank you for a great car buying experience. You Made The Decision To Purchase Easy. ps. You're locked in my roller dex!

• Great overall experience!!

Great buying experience!! Answered all my questions. A top notch dealership!!

Great buying experience!! Answered all my questions. A top notch dealership!!

• Happy Customer

Very impressed with salesmen response and initiative. I was searching for a vehicle on my mobile during the Super Bowl, inquired online and received an immediate, personal response from Jim Rein. This was followed by professional customer care that convinced me that JC Lewis had truly earned my business. Well done to Jim and the entire Sales and Business Office team.

Thank you for this fantastic review. We appreciate your business. We are happy you chose our store to do business with. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

• Mr. Hill

Mr. Ed Kelly was one of the best salesman I have ever come in contact with.

Thank you for this awesome review. We really appreciate your business.

Mr. Ed Kelly was one of the best salesman I have ever come in contact with.

Thank you for this awesome review. We really appreciate your business.