644 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Savannah Hyundai from DealerRater.com
  • Love my 2012 Accent and Savannah Hyundai

I am right now sitting in Savannah Hyundai's waiting room enjoying free WiFi, drinking complimentary coffee, and watching TV. It's cozy and clean, and the Service Manager was professional and polite. My 2012 Hyundai gets fantastic gas mileage, as good as a friend's hybrid which cost twice as much to buy! I couldn't be happier with this car, and the team at Savannah Hyundai. One thing that really impressed me was how highly the staff spoke about their management.

• Terry Ross
    May 20, 2017

Terry was patient with me as a decided on what vehicle to purchase he is very proffesional and trustworthy. I will highly reccomend him to my friends and family

• Living the Dream that came true.
    May 20, 2017

The best is yet still coming my way.When i look outside in my driveway and see how much God have really blessed us my heart says thank you. I can live,drive and experience a lot of it all for years and years to come.

• Great Time Buying A Car (I know it's a bit of an oxymoron)
    May 18, 2017

I came in wanting something unreasonable. Savannah Hyundai not only helped me to find a car that would both meet my needs and that I'd love, but they did it all both at a lower apr and with a better loan option than my bank of USAA was willing to provide.

• Super
    May 18, 2017

Our salesman Curtis should be recognized as not only nice but totally efficient and well informed. He is great need to have more line him

• First Hyundai Purchase
    May 18, 2017

Nice people, atmosphere and place. Everyone was helpful. Car was immaculate, just as I expected. I will be returning to the dealership to be a repeat Hyundai customer. Next will be a Genesis G80 as soon as the Sonata is paid off!

• Excellent
    May 18, 2017

It was great service. They was friendly and welcoming. And kept asking if we had any questions for them I would recommend the team to other people.

• New SUV for my daughter
    May 18, 2017

My daughter loves her new SUV! It is always a great experience buying cars at Savannah Hyundai, They take the stress out of purchasing new vehicles. I would strongly recommend Savannah Hyundai.

• Sonota hybrid
    May 17, 2017

Cars doing great. Shawn was excellent. He took great care of my family and I. Would definitely come back to buy another car in the future.

• 100% SATISFIED!
    May 17, 2017

Sean Hafer was easy to work with from the very beginning, got me the exact car with all there options and features I was looking for, I would highly recommend these guys in the future and will be a repeat customer for sure