Dan Vaden Chevrolet-Cadillac

• Best in town.

Very easy to work with. Best customer service that I have ever dealt with. Scott Moore was a fantastic salesman and was willing to go the extra mile to ensure We got exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this salesman and this dealership.

• Vaden rocks.

Dan Vaden Cadillac is proof that the dealership is its people. There's a lot of upheaval as the new showroom is being built, but despite construction, the Vaden team took excellent care of us. I found four 2017 Cadillac XT5s on cars.com — dealerships from FL to NC — and Vaden gave us the best deal. It was worth the drive down from Charleston, SC. The dealership was efficient and all expectations were met. Considering that 99% of the communication that took place was via email, that's pretty impressive.

• My Yukon

I want to express my sincere appreciation to Lisa Leach who assisted me with an upgrade of my older vehicle. My purchase was made possible because of your knowledge and the high level of professionalism and service you provided me. Your integrity and loyalty was earned. Thanks for making my purchase a success.

• Service

I have had the pleasure of working with Ashley for a serveral years and each time she has been extremely accommodating and informative about recommended services. I am proud to share that I have never received better customer service which she provides. I truly hope you value her effort and work ethic. Thanks for allowing me to share my experience

• Cadillac

One the best experiences I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle. If your shopping for a Cadillac see Tom!!!!!

• Smith Family Bought Fourth Car From Joseph Amaral

We have bought 4 vehicles from Joseph Amaral in the last two years. Being a bit picky and impatient it was hard to decide where to go. Joe made it painless and tolerated our craziness. He answered our questions and took care of all of our concerns and turned into the only person we communicate with. Joe has become family, and is the only sales guy I would recommend.

• My review

I can honestly say when I walked in I felt as if I was home. The dealership was clean, very colorful, and the representatives were very friendly. Our salesman Josh was very polite and patient with us in the process of purchasing a new car suitable for our extended family. We have 6 children so a bigger vehicle was a must and he found exactly what we needed. Thank you!

• Chyrileen B Kilcrease

Very accommodating, courteous, and respectful. Joe , Drew and Greg were all great. Simplified the purchase process.

• great dealership

Mark is great he needs a raise. If your looking for a new or used car go see him

• Service Experience

Great experience! Bob, Lamont, and Lavell were very helpful with my service experience. I will return for all my service needs.