Dan Vaden Chevrolet-Cadillac

Used 888-247-1779 Email Dealer
Service 888-418-5233

Average based on 48 reviews
  • Best in town.

Very easy to work with. Best customer service that I have ever dealt with. Scott Moore was a fantastic salesman and was willing to go the extra mile to ensure We got exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this salesman and this dealership.

• Smith Family Bought Fourth Car From Joseph Amaral

We have bought 4 vehicles from Joseph Amaral in the last two years. Being a bit picky and impatient it was hard to decide where to go. Joe made it painless and tolerated our craziness. He answered our questions and took care of all of our concerns and turned into the only person we communicate with. Joe has become family, and is the only sales guy I would recommend.

• My review

I can honestly say when I walked in I felt as if I was home. The dealership was clean, very colorful, and the representatives were very friendly. Our salesman Josh was very polite and patient with us in the process of purchasing a new car suitable for our extended family. We have 6 children so a bigger vehicle was a must and he found exactly what we needed. Thank you!

• Chyrileen B Kilcrease

Very accommodating, courteous, and respectful. Joe , Drew and Greg were all great. Simplified the purchase process.

• great dealership

Mark is great he needs a raise. If your looking for a new or used car go see him

• Service Experience

Great experience! Bob, Lamont, and Lavell were very helpful with my service experience. I will return for all my service needs.

• Happy customer

The service was excellent. I was in and out in less time than I expected.

The service was excellent. I was in and out in less time than I expected.

• Truck

Great service. My advisor was awesome and kept me up to date on what was going on.

• My appointment to get GM Recall #17130 fixed

My appointment went smoothly and efficiently. Service Advisor Matthew Duede kept me appraised during the time of the repairs and was very helpful and courteous at all times. I was in and out of your establishment in a timely manner. Very, very happy with my experience. Great to know that Vaden Chevrolet takes recalls seriously and gets repairs made as needed.

• Helpful and courteous service, ease of buying proc

We received excellent customer service , the buying process was streamlined and convenient. We even had our insurance for the new truck handled for us! Great job Dan vaden!