Dan Vaden Chevrolet

Sunday Closed 1:00pm–5:00pm
New (912) 421-2087 (912) 421-2087
Used (912) 600-1646 (912) 600-1646
Service (912) 600-1680 (912) 600-1680

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Run away as fast as you can!

If you are capable... RUN!!! This place was HORRIBLE! Scammers who just want to make off with as much of your money as possible!! First: “oh you should let us fix this, this, and this on your car you purchased only 6 months ago!” We opted to only fix what was absolutely needed at this time... rear wheel bearings, brakes, and rotors! Quote: $1,295! BUT ... the kicker?! We have a FULL Toyota warranty... guy says “well try here rusted and I’ve NEVER seen a warranty company cover it because it’s a rusted part which is due to environmental conditions... Call finance manager who checks with service advisor at the place we purchased the vehicle (I’m super good friends with him)... he says there’s no way they rusted unless there was a SEAL FAILURE on the bearings which IS a covered issue! Call back... ironically “ok no worries let me check”... So now I’m thinking they just want to charge me PLUS the warranty company... so I wait... Call back... surprise! It’s covered BUTTTT... there are a few “things” they won’t cover, mumbles about parts and such... gives me a quote now of $215.19! call my guy back from original dealership... he says “nah that’s bogus!! I have a $0 deductible and zero dollars is zero dollars! He says “your warranty covers parts, labor, AND diagnostics!” You aren’t getting my money... and I hope this prevents others from getting scammed! For gods sake, word of mouth goes a long way, treat people better and you might just get some better reviews! I’ll NEVER do business again there and I’m leaving a review on every page I can find! 🤬🤬

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear about the situation you have described. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (912) 961-5893 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Better than expected

Service Engine light was on. It took almost a week to get an appointment, but the visit went very smoothly. Drop-off the night before was simple, and the dealership called promptly with a diagnosis and recommendations. Repairs were completed the same day. Staff was courteous and explained everything thoroughly. We had a warranty that did not quite cover the way we thought it would, and she made clear what we would be paying for. Pick up was quick and easy at the end of the day.

Dealer response

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Vaden Chevrolet Savannah. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Vehicle repairs

Totally satisfied with customer experience and the staff

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Vaden Chevrolet Savannah

Oil change/tire rotation

Customer service was very good. Only thing was I thought the tire rotation was included in the price of the oil change and it was extra

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Purchase

After consistently searching for a few months online, I finally found a nearly new car that checked off all the boxes on my want list. Matthew Traywick, a sales professional at Vaden Nissan of Savannah, assisted us in seeing/test driving and purchasing the vehicle. He was courteous, very knowledgeable and genuine. We would definitely do business with him again.

Janice...Big "Altima" Lover

I have been buying from this dealership since 1986. I have received nothing but the best service. It doesn't matter if i'm buying a car or having it serviced. George was my sales person this time and he did a fantastic job. When came in the first I told him I was my looking around but he didn't let that stop him. He made sure I was going to come back. His text messages and phone calls checking up on me to see how everything was going was just awesome. I would recommend this location to all my family and friends and have George take care of them. Keep doing what you're doing George. Great job! I would also like to thank Jannita in the finance department as well she made signing fun. Thank you Jannita keep up the good work!

Dealer response

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience at your purchase with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Have a great day!

Vaden Nissan

Vaden nissan went above and beyond for all of their customers. We were met with smiles and warming hellos. During this process Dhruv kept of entertained and in positive spirits. I would love to thank Dominic Box for being there and helping me through the online process. Overall I would highly recommend shopping at Vaden, because once you are in the door, you are basically family!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words and this wonderful review about Vaden!

Everyone provided me with outstanding service.

The overall service was outstanding, the buying process was great, everyone was very outstanding and very friendly. I will recommend this car dealer too everyone A RATING

Dealer response

We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Ignition Locking Up

Well Done Awesome Time Frame I Didn't Have To Long Visiting Savannah It was Better For Me Not To Wait To Long THANK YOU FOR THAT

Dealer response

We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Service department

It was an at ease experience.It was a very clean and very knowledgeable staff that was eager and willing to make you feel at home.

Dealer response

thank you so much for your kind words! This is exactly what our business is about! We were thrilled for the opportunity to help you. Thank you for being a part of our Vaden Family!