Dan Vaden Chevrolet

New (912) 421-2087 (912) 421-2087
Used (912) 600-1646 (912) 600-1646
Service (912) 600-1680 (912) 600-1680

Vaden Chevrolet in Savannah

My entire experience from purchasing my Tahoe to getting my , so far 4 out of 6 free oil changes has been perfect!!!

Dealer response

Hi Tamie, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Derrick Roberson Jr.

This is Derrick Robersonmy man D’Anthony was great promote him ASAP God bless him man of the year I could never do it without him

Dealer response

Derrick, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit with us. Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist with in the future!

Service

I was very happy with my Dan Vaden experience. I was met in the service area by a representative and taken directly to sign in. My requests for service were discussed. I waited in the customer lounge with coffee and cookies in hand until I was notified that service was nearly completed. The representative made me aware of one more thing that needed attention and I was asked if I wanted to have that done as well. I did. New tires were recommended at the time of my next service. The rep was very cordial and offered to discuss prices for the tires when/if I decided to replace them. Very nice to interact with a person who has a smile on their face!

Dealer response

Margaret, we're so glad that you experienced great customer service at your recent visit with us! Have a great day!

Satisfied customer

Unlike times before I didnt have to stand around feeling like a fool waiting for a service person to ad To acknowledge me. This time I was waited on the moment I walked in I didnt have to wait long for the service to be completed

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Great service..

Excellent and timely service. Great customer representative. Kept me informed every step.

Dealer response

We're glad everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction!

Routine Oil Change

My only CRITISIM is the amount of time it took! Appointment was at 10:30 AM and I left the shop at 2:15 PM !

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent service visit with us. We apologize about the amount of time that the vehicle was in service and will look into this further. If there is anything that we can assist with, please reach out to us directly at (912) 961-5893. Thank you!

Service department

I had a good visit hunter and the service took very good care of me and I really appreciate they understanding in what I needed to get going, they were on time and very helpful l, I appreciate them both and will high recommend people to the dan vaden dealership AWESOME CREW

Dealer response

We're so happy we were able to help you out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Tim O'Connor

Very friendly service advisor. Work was done correctly and on time.

Dealer response

Thanks, Tim. We are always happy to help and love hearing when our customers have an awesome, friendly experience. Be sure to come back for any other vehicle needs!

Mr. Tommie Wages

I made an appointment at another dealership and mistakenly came here. Instead of giving me directions to the other dealership, they offered to help. This saved me several hours in driving around and getting another appointment. I am very grateful for their help.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

this is for Mr. Bob

Mr. Bob is very helpful and take care of his customs.

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!