New 888-468-4720 Dealer Website
Used 888-468-4750 Email Dealer
Service 888-468-6798

4.2
  • New Car

Always a pleasure from start to finish! Sales associate was very knowledgeable about the cars and we were treated extremely well!!

Thank you, Beth, for the kind words!

Thank you, Beth, for the kind words!

• Bruner Motors is AWESOME!

Thank you, Julie! We'll pass along the kudos to Russell and Cindy :)

I LOVE BRUNER MOTORS! Each time I bring my car in I am greeted with such friendly, professional and courteous service. Russell Driskill and Cindy Miller are top-notch and take the best care of my car and me! Thank you so much! :)

Thank you, Julie! We'll pass along the kudos to Russell and Cindy :)

• Grandma

We appreciate you, Linda!

We were treated with respect and kindness. They took care of our car, checking out the battery and replaced it with a new battery. I'm very glad that we have these good people in our community.

We appreciate you, Linda!

• Best Car Buying Experience

Thank you, Kristen! We'll pass along your kind words to Ben. Please enjoy your new vehicle!

Go see Ben Sopha at Bruners in Stephenville! This is our 2nd vehicle to buy from him and we will go back to him! He was friendly and very helpful. He found what we wanted and made the process super easy for this busy person!

• very poor service

very poor service. They tell you one thing and when you go to pick it up they have not started. Then they cast the blame all around. I have had this happen on multiple cars and its the same thing. They are rude and not very professional.

Our goal is to have every customer leave with a happy vehicle and a sunny outlook, and apologize that this wasn't true in your case. We hope that you'll stop by again someday to see that our staff is ready, willing, and able to help in a polite and professional manner!