Paul Thigpen Ford Lincoln

76 reviews

January 28, 2020

This is a good place to do business. They waited on us right away. As soon as the salesman saw what I was looking for he started showing different trucks... with different packages. We talked in depth about the different engines that were available, the 4 wheel drive models and the expected mpg from the trucks. The sales manager was very strait forward about what we were buying and how they would prep it and later service it for us.

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your positive comments about Paul Thigpen Ford Lincoln! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and ...we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

December 10, 2019

I went there to get another vehicle I gave them advance notice what I was looking for manager construct the sell it was more of just being another number... was given a vehicle I couldn't afford twice my price range all they wanted was another sell I called after realizing I couldn't afford they said they were gonna put me in something else that I could afford I sat back and waited they knew I was coming but still didnt have nothing like they just hearing about it when I got there never fix it they said they were gonna work something out never contact me nor worked anything out I felt like I was took advantage of ive bought a few vehicle from different dealerships worst dealership experience I've ever had let's just say I dont have it anymore took it back then he wanted to talk and work something out no I'm done with them just a slick talker make you think they trying to help you but they dont care of I could but no stars or negative I so would

Thomas, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from u...s and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you, if we still can. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (912) 537-3673 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability. Take care.

• June 9, 2018

We travelled from PA to buy a car and was definitely worth it for the great customer service and welcome they gave us. Very excellent communication and... the car was exactly as we expected and more. Thank you !!!

October 16, 2019

It is without reservation that I write this review because the folks at Paul Thigpen are number one in my book! They bent over backwards to assist me in... buying my beautiful Lincoln. Thank you!

Hello Mary, thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff! We're glad we could assist with your purchase, and we hope you continue to choose u...s for all your automotive needs. Thanks again!

July 30, 2019

Very friendly staff very willing to make a deal happen gave us more than expected for a trade I would personally recommend this dealership to anyone

July 2, 2019

Excellent service, easy to deal with. 2 hours total from start to me driving off!

Jeremy, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope... to see you again in the future! Take care!

May 27, 2019

Came in for oil change and general check up. Easy to make appointment, service was excellent...explanation of what was done. I am always treated as if... they know me personally.

May 7, 2019

I had my car serviced and had little contact with the dealership. They came and got my car and delivered it back to me. The one problem I do have is the... car washing service,,,,,it is awful!!

Thank you for leaving this rating and review. We will be sure to pass along your comments to the team to improve for the future. If you have any quest...ions or concerns please call us! We sincerely value your business and hope to see you soon.

April 24, 2019

The service department is a class act. I really enjoyed my experience there.

April 1, 2019

Some of these at thigpen will lie when the truth would be better. My wife and will never buy anything from thigpen. We are very sorry that we tried to... deal with these people.