• Fantastic Service

Everybody was very nice and very helpful.They are knowledgeable and explained everything that is to know about our new car.We are very satisfied and will refer your dealership to all of our friends.Thank you very much.

• review

Excellent service representative - great communications and service

Excellent service representative - great communications and service

• O'Rielly Chevrolet Tucson AZ

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had! Fast trade valuation. Fair price on my trade and the car I picked out. The car itself is the best sports car on the market for the money.

• A/C Trouble!

Fast pleasant service, in spite of the fact I had no appointment!

Fast pleasant service, in spite of the fact I had no appointment!

• The Best in the West

O'Rielly Chevrolet has always accommodated all of my transportation needs since 1998. I have looked around at other dealerships but have never received the same level of professionalism, courtesy and respect that O'Rielly Chevrolet provides.

• service dept avoids repairs

Tommy and ray Garcia are the worst have 2 new vehicles and every time one needs a repair they avoid the repairs and give out excuses. Better driving the extra 45 minutes to Watson .

• Cars locked

Went to O'Reilly's to look at Chevy Traverses and found that, during business hours, the cars are kept locked. Such an inconvenience - we left to look elsewhere.

• Great Service

I had my traverse serviced and the experience was great from start to finish. Thank you all for your professionalism and support.

• Stingray - Oil Change

Oil change no issues. Courteous, respectful staff.

Oil change no issues. Courteous, respectful staff.

• Great service

Your service department is wonderful with friendly people. Also having that cafe makes it even better. Good job to everything.