New 888-613-9997 Dealer Website
Used 888-613-9995 Email Dealer
Service 888-894-2660

Average based on 389 reviews.
  • Fantastic Service

Everybody was very nice and very helpful.They are knowledgeable and explained everything that is to know about our new car.We are very satisfied and will refer your dealership to all of our friends.Thank you very much.

• Cars locked

Went to O'Reilly's to look at Chevy Traverses and found that, during business hours, the cars are kept locked. Such an inconvenience - we left to look elsewhere.

• Great Service

I had my traverse serviced and the experience was great from start to finish. Thank you all for your professionalism and support.

• Stingray - Oil Change

Oil change no issues. Courteous, respectful staff.

Oil change no issues. Courteous, respectful staff.

• Great service

Your service department is wonderful with friendly people. Also having that cafe makes it even better. Good job to everything.

• Service Provided

Service was completed as discussed and was actually slightly lower than quoted - nice surprise.

• Batteries suck.

battery that was replaced was 3 years old and 1 week past the 3 year warranty. New battery was put in at a cost of $165. But is only warrantied for 30 months. Seems to be that your AC delco batteries are not worth beans. If I wasn't in a hurry, I'd gone someplace else. Next time I will. JH

• Great service

Great service from Ray the service adviser and others.

Great service from Ray the service adviser and others.

• FANFRIGGENTASTIC!

I LOVE THEM! I recently moved back to Tucson and I am so delighted to be able to take my car to O'Rielly to be serviced. They always do an outstanding job! They go above and beyond to ensure that my car is taken care of and that I am knowledgeable about the repair. Thank you so much!

• Fantastic service

Staff was extra helpful! It was excellent customer service!

Staff was extra helpful! It was excellent customer service!