3434 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tucson Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Tucson Subaru

They called me at 12pm on a saturday, by 2pm I was approved. The car i was looking at was fairly priced, and they gave me a low, but decent value for my trade. After two hours driving to their dealership they, welcomed me in and 75mins later I drove away with my new car(WRX STI). Everyone was friendly and honest and this is one of the best dealer experiences Ive had in some time, possibly ever. They didn't place any additional charges, other than doc fee, on the purchase or lock me in a room with a finance person and have them shove additional items down my throat. The facilities are small, and you will not find anything fancy, but who cares if you get what you want and get a fair deal.

• Happy Customer
    April 30, 2017

I visited Subaru awhile back to test drive an Outback and a Forester. I was not ready to buy but CJ spent a lot of time with me, and when I was ready to come back and purchase a car, I did not hesitate to return. I have some disabilities and he helped me, was very patient, and just took really great care that I understood things and was able to enjoy my car right from the start. Curt was also very helpful in the finance area and worked with me to understand all that I needed to. Very Nice Experience!

• second purchase of subaru
    April 30, 2017

Traded in 2015 Subaru Forester for 2017 Subaru Forester, Trent Nichols was very helpful and made the process very painless. The whole team worked well together to have me in my new vehicle quickly and efficiently.

• Great experience
    April 30, 2017

My purchasing experience was quite enjoyable. The whole thing was very low stress. All my questions were answered in a straightforward manner. The staff was very personable. In the end I was satisfied I got the best deal possible both with the car itself and the financing.

• Great experience buying my Legacy.
    April 29, 2017

The whole staff, especially Jack McVey, was very cordial, knowledgeable and honest in helping me choose the car I wanted and getting through the sales itself. Jack showed me all the possibilities, let me do two test drives and answered all of my and my wife's questions. I had already bought a car through him three years ago and I knew that he was helpful and straightforward. Jack even brought to my house the Legacy manuals I had left behind at the dealership.

• Great experience

Tucson Subaru

RB, thanks so much for the kind words, and great picture! Welcome to the Subaru family and we'll see you for the next one :)

Our Salesperson, Steve Norris was a delight to work with; knowledgeable and nice. Dealerships need more guys like Steve. Next car will be a Subaru, even though we've been 'Toyota people' since 1999.

• Excellent Experience
    April 29, 2017

CJ picked the Forrester right for our needs. He and Tim gave excellent customer service. We left with a Great Car and a Great experience!

• Car Buying
    April 29, 2017

We had a fabulous salesman, Steve Norris. He was patient, respectful and listened to what we were looking for. He showed us options that fit our criteria, answered our questions and let us lead the way when making our decision. There was a minor glitch and Steve didn't let us down. He followed through and he and Loren helped us get the solution that we thought was fair. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful, even people we didn't get to meet. We would certainly return when we need another vehicle.

• Personal attention. Happy attitude
    April 28, 2017

Thanks again for the kind words ! You guys were great to work with as well ! LH

They had great patience with someone who has to see everything for a hundred mile radius. We r retired and needed to have someone who understood our monetary situation and honored our boundaries. Constant communication is why they got our sale. The manager and salesperson worked well together and in a world full of dissonance it felt good. The dealership was expedient and efficient. Their financial administrator made a boring situation fun.

Thanks again for the kind words ! You guys were great to work with as well ! LH

• New Car Purchase
    April 28, 2017

This dealership was very professional and made the purchase of my new car easy. I will definitely recommend it to my friends in the future.