4.5
  • great personel

Very knowledgeable sales and support. Physical facilities are well maintained and suitable for the good inventory on hand.

• Excellent dealership

We were looking to replace our recently totaled XC 90 and came across a used one in our price range at Carolina Volvo. I have to say that we had an excellent experience with this dealership and Beth Hooker in particular. She responds quickly to email and voice messages and is very knowledgeable on all facets of Volvo automobiles. She worked with us on a price that we were both happy with and is just an a good person on top of being a sharp sales associate. We did start to notice a strong gas odor in the Volvo once we got home with it. I called Beth and she immediately asked us to bring it back so they could investigate and repair as needed at no cost to us. A simple seal leak and fixed in a day. How awesome is that? Most places you are on your own once you drive a used car off the lot. This is why they have gotten new lifelong customers in my wife and I. Great customer service and trustworthiness. Thanks Beth and we'll see you for our next Volvo!

• Excellent Service

I want to comment on the great experience I had with the folks at Carolina Volvo, in particular, Pete Capehart and General Manager Tos Chesson. Pete and Tos are great to work with. They have thorough product knowledge and made an extra effort to assist with my purchase, based on my personal circumstances. Although Carolina Volvo does not really promote this, I learned that their inspection and service of used vehicles prior to sale is quite comprehensive, ensuring customers of the best value with their purchase. Also notable are the extra courtesies, such as the full tank of gas to start customers out in their new vehicles. Whether seeking a new Volvo or quality used car, I recommend visiting Pete and Tos at Carolina Volvo. They are pros at what they do and you will be glad you did.

• disappointed

Found the perfect car then it was sold out from under me due to a sales person who was not on the job. They will work with you to make a deal happen but a deal with out a car is useless.

• Staff is very concerned that you will have a great

I put n/a on facilities because they are currently being heavily renovated/reconstructed. However, the sales and service staff have more than risen to the occasion. They would make sure the customer had a good experience even if they had to sell Volvos in an open field while it was storming.

• Great Group of People!

I've been dealing with this dealership over the last couple of weeks and they have exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for all of the help!