Ennis Ford

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 149 reviews

Call This Dealer

September 7, 2017

Don't expect good service at Ennis Ford. Lee does not know what good customer service is all about. When you have to call back several times to check ...on your car being serviced after several days. Then I go to pick up my car and the outside of my car is dirty and dusty all over and I'm told well we are too busy to wash it. I have bought several Fords over the years but I wouldn't give them the time of the day.

May 12, 2016

We took our Escape in for oil change, tire rotation etc. The Ennis Ford service department worked quickly and we were able to pick up our car quickly.... We always appreciate all the service department does for us. They are courteous and we think they are superb. Tom Bonner usually helps us. They feel like family. Daurice Shine

May 10, 2016

Thomas Bartee is the most helpful salesman. I have bought from this dealership before and would recomend them to others.

We are happy you found us so helpful! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

March 25, 2016

I wrote a review back on Feb 23 2016 about being disappointed. I should have written back sooner than now. Ennis Ford has done a outstanding job on ge...tting my truck fixed. Went well overboard to get the problem fixed. Thank you all at Ennis Ford who has helped me in this situation. Mathew Schumacher is the best salesman you could ask for. I have bought 6 vehicles from Matt and will continue. My son just bought a car from him 2 weeks ago and made his first car experience great. I give Ennis Ford 4 thumbs up. 2 for me and 2 for taking good care of my son. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR A GREAT JOB!!!

March 25, 2016

They treat me like an old friend,I like that and I trust them!

Timothy, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you.

March 21, 2016

excellent.................................................................................

March 21, 2016

I just purchased the leased car that I have been driving for 3 years.

We appreciate your response, Bob! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

March 9, 2016

I do not typically leave reviews much less bad reviews, but I was treated so bad I wanted to let everyone know. I took my car in for recalls and some ...warranty work to Ennis Ford. I left the car with them and after a day they called and said they had ordered the parts for the recall, but that the A/c repair was not covered because someone had vandalized the car and cut the A/C wires. The service guy even asked my wife if she had any enemies. Being very confused I drove to the dealership to see the damage for myself. Upon arrival to the dealership, I was told that the guy on the phone was wrong and that it was rat damage. I could clearly see it was rat damage in one spot, but about 2 inches above that the wire had been cut. I was told that it would be 190.00 to repair, TWO CHEWED WIRES. I did not let them do the repair and wanted an explanation or why the wire was cut without approval; there comment was that they nor there mechanic cut the wire. I decided to pick my car up; they wanted a 90.00 diagnostic fee. I objected to the Charge, because I did not approve the work I dropped off the car for a recall and warranty work, they never called to approve any charges before the work was done. I asked to speak with a manager, I got the owner. He came at me with the wire in his hand and an attitude. He was telling me that it was not cut, but I could tell it was too straight to be a rat. He began to Cuss and get loud, after a little time of arguing, I told him that I had not cussed at him and would appreciate the same respect. He them turned his back to me and walked away, he them turned back and asked me if I was done lecturing him. He then released my car; Light hanging out of the mirror, and the wire that was cut in the passenger seat. This was far from great service. I took the car straight to another shop. They looked at the wire and they saw the rat damage and then the cut wires two inches above that. They removed the black covering from the wires, and came to the conclusion that at the spot I say was cut that one wire was chewed and three where cut. I wish I could have had this conversation with the owner of Ennis Ford but he made it real clear they do not make mistakes and they do not need my money or my business. I just would have liked them to get approval for work not just think I Should pay whatever whenever. RANT OVER!

Thank you, Mitch, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a... stellar experience at Ennis Ford, Inc. and we would like to learn more about your particular experience. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can review the details of this matter and do our best to make this up to you, if we still can. We know we can always improve so we look forward to your call.

March 1, 2016

Greg Wilborn was an excellent salesman helped us look through all our options. Would definitely recommend based on our experience.

February 23, 2016

I bought a 2015 f150 with the leveling kit already on the truck. The front tires rub the fender wall. So I take it back and they sent me to the people... in Red Oak Tx. that put the leveling kit on. Well they didn't fix the problem not to mention wont call me back. So I went to some professionals in Arlington Tx to see what was causing the problem. They told me it is a $450 fix. I told Ennis Ford and they said they would pay half of the cost. You buy a $50,000.00 truck the tires should not be rubbing. Sure shouldn't have to pay half of something I didn't cause. sure will not do business with Ennis Ford ever again. Mathew Schumacher was a great salesman

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate situation to our attention, Bryan. This is not how we want our valued clients leaving our dealership. Please r...each out to us so we can review the details of your particular situation and work with you to reach a suitable resolution to this matter. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your call.

Ennis Ford