New 888-713-4458 Dealer Website
Used 888-713-3924 Email Dealer
Service 888-214-8456

Average based on 185 reviews.
  • Superb service

Thanks so much for your business, long time customers make our business feel like a family.

I am a long-time customer with Watson Chevrolet - I have bought several vehicles there over the course of many years - and have had consistently EXCELLENT service at this dealership.

• Excellent!

I had a completely new car buying experience. Thank you to the friendly, extremely capable and caring team. Especially Frank! Thanks for taking the stress out of purchasing a new vehicle and making this an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend.

• Painless experience

Chris Corbaley did a fantastic job of locating the vehicle I was interested in, showing me the features and efficiently managing the process.

• Always a great place to bring our cars. Everyone i

Always a great place to bring our cars. Everyone is like family.

Always a great place to bring our cars. Everyone is like family.

• smooth transaction with helpful staff

Watson was a great place to buy my new truck (2016 colorado) The process was smooth, they worked with me to provide great service and even saved me more money than I originally agreed to when it came time to complete the sale! Highly recommend this dealership Thanks to Tom, Jim and Ben

• Excellent customer service

All of your employees are professional and highly exceeded my expectations. I had an undesirable experience at other dealerships and should have started my car buying venture at Watson. My salesman, Brandyn Martinez was exceptional! I work in the Customer Service industry at a high-end resort and Customer Service is very important to me. I never felt anything other than like a VIP with all of your staff I worked with! I will be back to purchase a new Truck, when I can afford one, and when it is time to purchase a new car for my girlfriend and Son. Thank you for everything and making this a relaxed, yet professional, experience.

• Great purchasing experience

Thank you so much for shopping with us!

Working with the Watson Chevrolet team has been great. I like the dealership, the people, and accommodating attitude of the staff. Nothing worse than a high pressure sales experience where you don't feel like you can trust the other side. Typically I know what I want and what its worth before I shop so it is nice when you work with a group that does not mess around with the back and forth and back and forth and back and forth sales approach. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership, its management, and the staff.

Thank you so much for shopping with us!

• Again - Mike Droubie made the experience easy.

Thanks so much!

My experience with Watson and specifically Mike Droubie has been wonderful. He is very professional and knowledgeable and I know that I don't have to worry when I have an issue with my truck, I know Mike will take care of me and answer any questions I have. I have been dealing with Mike for years now and it is always a pleasure when talking with Mike. He is the reason I come back. You are only as good as the people you employ and I would recommend Mike Droubie to all my friends if they have vehicle trouble and need to take it to someone.

Thanks so much!

• Poor customer service.

I purchased a used car there February 2016. We finally negotiated a decently fair price, and they (Watson chevrolet) was going to include window tint for me as part of that negotiation. I had to leave the car there for 2 days, and never got the window tint I wanted. The general manager was no help, and wouldn't provide the product I wanted, and frankly, deserved for buying a car from them. I offered other options of something I would want in lieu of the tint I originally wanted, and they refused. This is no way to treat a customer, it should have been a very simple process, but it turned into them having a disappointed customer, who will never purchase from them again, nor would I recommend anyone reading this to buy from them. There are too many other dealerships around to have to deal with getting shorted on an agreement.

• Great Service

Chris Corbaley was our sales representative. He was very professional and did a great job selling us our new Suburban.

Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you for your kind words.