Watson Chevrolet

Friday 8:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:30am–3:30pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(520) 918-6294 (520) 918-6294

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2008 Ram Mega Cab

Great follow up by salesperson. Stayed in touch and helped with questions about vehicle and the buying process.

1.0

No response

Texted and email dealer no response. Wanted to buy a mustang. But when no one contacts you back, it's hard to buy a car from them.

Retired

Excellent service. The sales process was perform professionally. I would recommend this car dealership to anyone when in the market for a car.

Excellent!

I had a completely new car buying experience. Thank you to the friendly, extremely capable and caring team. Especially Frank! Thanks for taking the stress out of purchasing a new vehicle and making this an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend.

Painless experience

Chris Corbaley did a fantastic job of locating the vehicle I was interested in, showing me the features and efficiently managing the process.

Always a great place to bring our cars. Everyone i

Always a great place to bring our cars. Everyone is like family.

smooth transaction with helpful staff

Watson was a great place to buy my new truck (2016 colorado) The process was smooth, they worked with me to provide great service and even saved me more money than I originally agreed to when it came time to complete the sale! Highly recommend this dealership Thanks to Tom, Jim and Ben

Excellent customer service

All of your employees are professional and highly exceeded my expectations. I had an undesirable experience at other dealerships and should have started my car buying venture at Watson. My salesman, Brandyn Martinez was exceptional! I work in the Customer Service industry at a high-end resort and Customer Service is very important to me. I never felt anything other than like a VIP with all of your staff I worked with! I will be back to purchase a new Truck, when I can afford one, and when it is time to purchase a new car for my girlfriend and Son. Thank you for everything and making this a relaxed, yet professional, experience.

Great purchasing experience

Working with the Watson Chevrolet team has been great. I like the dealership, the people, and accommodating attitude of the staff. Nothing worse than a high pressure sales experience where you don't feel like you can trust the other side. Typically I know what I want and what its worth before I shop so it is nice when you work with a group that does not mess around with the back and forth and back and forth and back and forth sales approach. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership, its management, and the staff.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for shopping with us!

Again - Mike Droubie made the experience easy.

My experience with Watson and specifically Mike Droubie has been wonderful. He is very professional and knowledgeable and I know that I don't have to worry when I have an issue with my truck, I know Mike will take care of me and answer any questions I have. I have been dealing with Mike for years now and it is always a pleasure when talking with Mike. He is the reason I come back. You are only as good as the people you employ and I would recommend Mike Droubie to all my friends if they have vehicle trouble and need to take it to someone.

Dealer response