• Excellent Experience Today !

Ann- Thank you for submitting a review, you were a pleasure to work with- Rincon Chevrolet

I was referred to Rincon Chevrolet from a friend. Immediately, I was greeted with a friendly face and southern hospitality. From the beginning, the staff created a comfortable atmosphere. Buying a car is a big decision and is stressful as enough as it is, without the awkward feel of a dealership and a million shifty sales associates ..... With my credit, I knew that my situation was going to be a challenge. Chris and Ed - worked hard to get me the best deal that suited my situation. I am very pleased with the time and effort that was invested in me. Chris was very detailed with the explanation of my new car's features and helped me get everything set up, so I wasn't "winging it" alone or having to worry about it later. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you Chevy Rincon!!!!

• Oil change

Overall the customer service and the quality of service was great!!!

Overall the customer service and the quality of service was great!!!

• Service

Did a great job getting my first service in and out! Appreciated the southern hospitality.

• Repaired

The staff was polite and helpful. My car was fixed and they did a great job explaining what was wrong with it. Thank you to the wonderful staff!

• Repaired

• Catering

We had looked around at a few dealerships and actually found what I wanted. Also, had seen an equinox at Rincon Chevrolet that I really liked, so I went over to just test drive. I was greeted by Tony, very nice and knowledgeable salesman. I inquired about driving it to Pooler where my husband works so he could look at it, he said sure not a problem. Tony and salesmanger Ed spoke and suggested to work up the sale and take it to my husband since he was not able to go look at it, so we did. Every person at Rincon Chevrolet is nice and upbeat, they never hound me about a sell. After buying the vehicle Tony introduced me to all the people that would be servicing my vehicle when needed. That had never been done before when buying a vehicle. Tony also went over the features of my new vehicle, again very knowledgeable. I love the vibe at this dealership, and will recommend them to everyone I know that is looking to buy a new car. Thanks Tony, Ed, Taylor!!!

• New car

Friendly, easy to work with and overall great experience

Friendly, easy to work with and overall great experience

• Oil Change

Very efficient! I didn't have an appointment and they worked me in.

Very efficient! I didn't have an appointment and they worked me in.

• Oil change and tire rotation

Very friendly staff and quick job with oil change.

Very friendly staff and quick job with oil change.

• Ms cyndi