Rincon Chevrolet

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 38 reviews

• April 16, 2016

I was referred to Rincon Chevrolet from a friend. Immediately, I was greeted with a friendly face and southern hospitality. From the beginning, the st...aff created a comfortable atmosphere. Buying a car is a big decision and is stressful as enough as it is, without the awkward feel of a dealership and a million shifty sales associates ..... With my credit, I knew that my situation was going to be a challenge. Chris and Ed - worked hard to get me the best deal that suited my situation. I am very pleased with the time and effort that was invested in me. Chris was very detailed with the explanation of my new car's features and helped me get everything set up, so I wasn't "winging it" alone or having to worry about it later. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you Chevy Rincon!!!!

Ann- Thank you for submitting a review, you were a pleasure to work with- Rincon Chevrolet

May 2, 2018

We were looking for a new Tahoe and Rincon Chevrolet hit all the marks with havingnthe right vehicle, a great sales staff and a good management team t...o facilitate a smooth transaction.

We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Rincon Chevrolet Inc....!

April 19, 2018

Not happy with the results of repair. Recvd new battery, not alternator. Ready owner manual and checking forums on chevys, I believe I should have... got a new alternator too

Hi, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great.

January 27, 2018

Went in for regular service. Great staff. GM needs to start delivering on their promises. Today's vehicles are important for their hardware and softwa...re. I was told when I purchased my 2015 Silverado that Mylink software would be upgraded. These updates are still unavailable two years later.

Hello Bob, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

January 6, 2018

Great customer service. When bad weather forced the cancellation of my original appointment, they made sure to get me in early on the next open day, s...o I could get in and out before two planned out if town trips. They took good care of me.

December 10, 2017

Rincon Chevrolet has an awesome service dept. Friendly staff and fast, thorough service.

December 8, 2017

Excellent personal service. Got right go the point.

November 22, 2017

During my internet search for a new Corvette, I found the car I was looking for at Rincon Chvrolet. I contacted the dealership via email to start the ...negotiating process. Living in Texas, I bought this car from pictures on the Rincon website along with knowledge I had obtained while perusing other ads/websites. Rincon was very receptive to my inquiries and helpful in getting me all discounts and rebates possible. I flew from Texas to Georgia to take possession of the Corvette. Danielle Lassiter (Sales & Leasing Consultant) met me at the airport and drove me to the Rincon dealership. She took the time to show me all of the "bells and whistles" on the Corvette. The Corvettes have numerous changes from the 2013 Corvette I had. Danielle even answered all questions I had while driving back to Texas and after arriving home. She is great to work with. Everyone I met at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Rincon Chevrolet to anyone looking for a great deal on a Chevy.

November 2, 2017

The Rincon Chevy Staff were great. Tonja made buying very pleasant andTony made the financing actually a fun event. This is my second car I have bough...t from Rincon Chevy, my husband has been look in other dealerships and he says this was the best experience buying a vehicle

October 20, 2017

Very bad service dept. experience. Mechanics have destroyed my Tahoe. Save yourself and your car from a lot stress and don't go here. I called today ...about a part from the parts dept. While I was reading the vin number to the clerk, she hung up on me. I will Never have anything to do with them again.

Hi K Wood'S, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was n...ot a positive one.