• Excellent Experience Today !

Ann- Thank you for submitting a review, you were a pleasure to work with- Rincon Chevrolet

I was referred to Rincon Chevrolet from a friend. Immediately, I was greeted with a friendly face and southern hospitality. From the beginning, the staff created a comfortable atmosphere. Buying a car is a big decision and is stressful as enough as it is, without the awkward feel of a dealership and a million shifty sales associates ..... With my credit, I knew that my situation was going to be a challenge. Chris and Ed - worked hard to get me the best deal that suited my situation. I am very pleased with the time and effort that was invested in me. Chris was very detailed with the explanation of my new car's features and helped me get everything set up, so I wasn't "winging it" alone or having to worry about it later. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you Chevy Rincon!!!!

• Oil change

First time visit. Everything was great!! Will return

First time visit. Everything was great!! Will return

• Replace drivers seat switch 2010 Equinox

Tech identified issue in 15-minutes. Ordered new switch to install on follow up appointment. In and out in about 50-minutes.

• Service repair

The repair was done fast and waiting area was nice

The repair was done fast and waiting area was nice

• Best Service Dept around

Friendly, professional and the best service dept around

Friendly, professional and the best service dept around

• customer

Appointment right on time... on hour and back on the road again. The usual experience I have at Rincon. Jimmy runs a fine service department...

• They're Family

I just purchased my third vehicle from there and I won't buy a Chevy from anywhere else. The staff there are GREAT!!!

• Oil change

Overall the customer service and the quality of service was great!!!

Overall the customer service and the quality of service was great!!!

• Service

Did a great job getting my first service in and out! Appreciated the southern hospitality.

• Repaired

The staff was polite and helpful. My car was fixed and they did a great job explaining what was wrong with it. Thank you to the wonderful staff!