New 888-763-7294 Dealer Website
Used 888-855-8792 Email Dealer
Service 866-494-2793

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • New tires

Quick fast service, friendly staff. Nice waiting room. Convenient location. Jennifer is a great help.

• Easiest Car Buying Experience!

The whole experience was quick and easy! We have bought quite a few cars and this was definitely one of the best, if not THE best experience! Brandon was an excellent salesman, not pushy, and he even met with us after hours to help us since we drove 100 miles to check out the car! I definitely recommend them to anyone!

• George Bennett

Impressed by smoothness of transaction.Very knowled gable salesman.Appears to be a great vehicle..

• Very Low Price

I was really blown away at the deal Peltier Nissan made me on a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I was originally looking for a car for a member of my church and they had limited resources. Peltier showed me a Corolla with 142,000 on the clock and with a Toyota that is just breaking it in. It was all highway miles and the car still looked brand new except for a few parking lot dings. My church found a car while I was looking at this car and I new the dealership was giving me a good deal to help the member and I told the dealership this and told them I would like to buy the car my self and figured they would at that point want full Blue Book for the car. I was totally surprised that they made me the same deal and understand, this deal was about $3500 below Kelley Blue Book. I jumped on this deal 2 years ago and this car is a great runner. I have a car a bought new in 2009, but we actually drive this Toyota most of the time. I am very pleased with Peltier and when the time comes to replace one of our cars, they will be one of the first I will go to. I want to thank Peltier for taking such good care of us. Peltier has a huge cross behind the Nissan dealership and you can see that the faith they have in Jesus Christ translates into their daily dealings with their customers. God bless.