• Garrett rocks!!

After an unfortunate run in with a mouse that ate my wiring harness¿ on my 2017 Fusion, Garrett basically held my hand and kept me updated on each step of getting my car repaired quickly and worked with my insurance adjuster as well. Garrett is one of the reasons Tri County Ford rocks!

• New car experience

Salesman was very helpful. Not at all pushy! Worked with me to a satisfactory buying experience. I'm enjoying my new auto.

• Enjoy your trip to the Tri-County Ford dealership

We really appreciate your feedback! At Tri-County Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

My experience at the Tri-County Ford dealership is always enjoyable. This is due to the people that work for Tri-County. They know what they are doing and treat you like a King.

• Title?

I don't believe there is a better car salesman anywhere compared to Mr. Lynn Swofford. I came back to purchase my Ford because of him. He was genuine, caring and efficient. I will definitely recommend anyone who wants to purchase a car to him and your dealership.

• Ford F150

Good service, fast and friendly every time. I will recommend my family and friends.

Jason, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• service

great folks working here fast great caring servic provided

Thanks, Mike! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

great folks working here fast great caring servic provided

• service date 12-6-2016

fast and courteous service - always a pleasure doing business at Tri County Ford.

• Prompt And Friendly Service

Customer friendly and fast prompt service. Great experience!!!!

Customer friendly and fast prompt service. Great experience!!!!

• Tri-County

Just bought a new 2016 Ford Taurus SHO from Tri-County Ford in Mabank. I have been a customer there for about eight years and have purchased multiple vehicles for myself and my wife. In my many years of buying cars I have never been more pleased with a dealership. My salesman Lynn is extremely easy to deal with and was very helpful in locating and obtaining two separate vehicles for me, my wife has bought two vehicles from their inventory and she is also very pleased. Everyone there from the top down has been very friendly and helpful, I highly recommend them if you are looking for a vehicle or service. Walt Neller Athens, Tx

Your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Owner

Very satisfied great people fix3d on a timely manner very prompt with feedback on my vehicle

Lacie, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!