Average based on 132 reviews.
  • Great buying experience

Our salesman "Jesse" was the best. We were treated with a smile and laughs. Everyone there seem to be happy to help you. If you are looking for a vehicle you need to see Jesse. The whole experience was great

Thank you Vernon for writing such an awesome review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your vehicle purchase experience with Jesse and our team was great. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave happy and I'm glad you are one of them.We look forward to seeing you again. Gilbert Lopez- General Manager- gilbert@kilgoreford.com

Mike and Alex have consistently given Me excellent service on my Taurus X. I feel like they are genuinely concerned about my issues and resolutions. I always return where I feel comfortable and trusting of the folks servicing my vehicle. I look forward to purchasing a new Ford and continuing our friendship for years to come.

• All Star Review

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

Your service dept. is great! Love the quick and courteous attention given when I arrive. Work done meets the needs of my vehicle. Very happy with All Star Ford in the year I have been involved with them. Keep up the good work! By the way, very thankful for my 2012 Escape. Perfect vehicle for me.

• Solid job

Vehicle was serviced properly facility was clean staff was very friendly and helpful

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you...

• Good job

It was very goodThe staff was very friendly the facilities were clean and presentable and the vehicle was finished in a timely manner

• best dealership i have ever done business with

best dealership i have ever done business with . from top to bottom the employee's are always nice, professional , and polite.

• James Honeycutt buying experience

Great service will try to purchase another vehicle here in the future.

Great service will try to purchase another vehicle here in the future.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Kilgore Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Great Service.

Excellent service. Nice, friendly and knowledgeable. Would not go anywhere else.

• Service cashier

Was a very nice visit, the staff and service was great

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Lakeshia! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Was a very nice visit, the staff and service was great

• Used Avalanche

I purchased a 2011 Avalanche from you. I originally found it on Cars.com. The ad there had me thinking about it and a couple of days later I called to see if it was still available. Talked with Larry & decided to make the trip over to check it out. Larry was very helpful, polite, and friendly. After getting a fair value for my 2005 Avalanche, we made a deal. The truck is great, thank you, Darrell Chase