We LOVE hearing stories like this one. Thank you, Bill and Gloria, for your business! We are delighted to call you friends.

Buying a car is a big financial commitment and a very stressful decision. Usually, I dread buying a car. I stopped by Metter Ford with my husband on Friday afternoon, thinking this would be the first of many stops in our car buying journey. Matthew M. was our salesperson. He was very friendly and made me and my husband feel at ease. At no time during the process did I feel like I was being pressured ( as I have felt in the past with other dealerships). We decided that afternoon to stick with Matt and no go to any other dealerships. I am very happy with our purchase. I feel like we got a fair deal and the buying process was not stressful at all. This was our first time purchasing a car from Metter Ford and this will be the first place we go for our next car purchase. I am very satisfied with our new 2015 Ford Edge and would recommend Matt to any of our friends and family. He made it about us and what we were looking for. He told us if it was not on the lot, he could get it for us, which he did. Thank you Metter Ford. More importantly, thank you Matt!

• My experience

My excellent experience with Metter Ford started online. I saw the car of my dreams on cars Guru and I called Metter Ford and was transferred to Matt who was my Angel over the phone. He worked me up a reasonable price and I felt very satisfied. Then I spoke to another Angel named Jim who convinced me to give the Ford finance team a chance to help, because as I explained to Jim I had my finance company already secured and have been dealing with them for over 15 years. Long story short Matt, Jim @ Metter Ford worked their "magic" for me and like I said before I have my dream car now and would highly recommended Metter Ford to anyone who is looking to purchase a vehicle. From a Very satisfied customer....Pam

• Truck

Was pleased with how hard the representative worked to get us in the vehicle we wanted.

• Great dealership

Excellent service. Friendly. Act like they care. Not happy that I have to put at least 50 characters in this spot.

• Metter Ford Service

The team is very nice at Metter Ford. It took a little longer than I had hoped for services to find the problem and get my truck back up and running. But I am glad they took their time to do it right the first time instead of just patching it up. Thanks team!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Mitchell! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Outstanding Service Experience!

As always, Metter Ford provided me with a outstanding service experience. In the past 50 years of buying Fords, no one has done a better job of customer service than the team at Metter Ford. Ben Harris and his staff are true professional!

Darryl, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and thank you again for choosing Metter Ford!

• Car buyer

Metter Ford , had what I was looking for and the price at my level of purchase.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Metter Ford, Don! We hope you'll consider us again in the future!

Metter Ford , had what I was looking for and the price at my level of purchase.

• Quick and enjoyable

Enjoyed the sales experience. Quick and did not take all day like some other dealerships.

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Metter Ford, Gregory! We hope to see you again soon!

• Impressed wih customer service

I was very impressed with all aspects of those vehicle purchase. Wes made sure we got a great deal & treated us with respect throughout the process.

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with professional service and a great deal on your new vehicle! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Very courteous

Danny was very courteous & got us in exactly what we wanted & the payments where they needed to be too.